Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
When I was ~seven I was at a sleep over at my friends house. Their ~60 pound mutt was hit by a car. For some reason they didn't take the dog to a vet so there was this injured dog in their house. It starts whimpering, and as a kid who grew up in a household with at least 2 dogs since I was born, I stupidly walked over to comfort the dog. I was petting it pretty good, and it stopped whimpering and wagged its tail a little bit. Then I put my face in close for a kiss.

It bit my face and nearly took out my eye. My left eyelid was slashed in the middle by the bite and was hanging on by an extremely thin amount of skin. A millimeter deeper and I would have lost my eye. Went to the emergency room and got it stitched up. Now when my eyes are relaxed, the left eyelid doesn't drop as far as the right eyelid. Funny thing, I didn't even feel the bite. I just went back to playing and my friends mom screamed when she saw me lol.

Still love dogs though, it was my dumb fault. Dogs are great and 99% of the time they love you unconditionally.

As soon as I move out my apartment and into a house I'm going to adopt a rescue dawg, can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread