Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I had several not so great dog interactions as a kid.

When i was about five, a neighbor down the street had a wolf hybrid. It wasn't a terrible dog, it was just a wolf hybrid. One day it wandered into our yard and I ran away from it, so it chased me. I remember it chasing me into a ditch in the snow and grabbing me by my arm in its mouth and shaking me before my dad ran out and kicked it off me. It was winter and I was wearing a thick carhart jacket so it didn't really injure me badly. I was told years later that my dad shot that dog, which I bet sucked for him, since he is a huge softy for animals.

When i was eight I was playing with a neighbor's chow, and it chomped right up my arm when i yanked a toy away from it. My arm was all black and blue. That time I was told to stop being a dick to dogs, and that chows are mean sometimes.

I don't remember this, but when I was about two we had these two little dogs, a scotty and a westy, and the westy was kind of testy. I had a habit of trying to eat his food out of his bowl, and I guess a couple of times he bit me.

Anyway, none of those caused me any dog issues, I've loved them my whole life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread