Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

bongwizzard posted:

We adopted a 2.5yo bloodhound who had more or less lived in kennels his whole life. To say he was food aggressive was an understatement. One say soon after we got him he went at my gf pretty badly and I cold cocked him with a paperback copy of The Stand. It took like a year but we are best buddies now, he still growls and nips at me when we are playing or if his dinner is late but I can shut him down with a word and a soft grab of his muzzle. He treats my gf like a normal dog/master thing and has never gone after her again but I think he sees me as a fellow dog who somehow gets to sleep in the bed and can eat when ever I want to, but he is a pretty good bro and I have more or less cuddled him into submission.

Luckily you were reading The Stand, it's a goddamn deadly weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread