Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot
k8 gnna put on her clinic cds that i stole and some ai aso to soothe her sad brains alpha male bfs or whatever the gently caress

jesus get my charges gone i could give a gently caress if i ever play tribes again id like my life back and to commit to some nice girl ive been seeing but court is not especially the best circumstances to u kno move on from

much like when ur dating a notorious forum troll with mental health and honesty issues

sorry i threatened ur life/spam emailed u in jest kate guess u gotta kill me right

roach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Pro clicks. Thank you!

u listen to the same fag music u listened to 10 years ago omg im gonna slam this computer open and closed on my small beta male penis gfg

wacky tacky kathy
May 26, 2016

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

its the summer for forced love

i like equating random street rape to naked fun time oops my penis slipped into ur wet rear end in a top hat now i must be euthanized too

see u @ the art store im bringing weed hope liz doesnt call the cops on me i need ink for my stupid pen anyway

• Locked thread