Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I vote for hiding in a barrel, it is a traditional activity of our kind.

And goddamn we gotta find that ten-foot adventurer prole, we always need ten-foot pole/proles for proper adventuring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I want the bear to die, we have a right to those bear arms

EDIT: So, uh, whatever option results in a dead bear I guess??

HJE-Cobra fucked around with this message at 15:47 on May 29, 2016

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Obscil posted:

Loot both hippandros, but then loot only one of the guards. Also, replace our original body parts. Resurrect the last guard as a skeleton.

The bonus from having a pair of hippandro legs is pretty good, and having actual armor is nice as well.

This way looks pretty smart to me too. We get new legs, a new sword arm, and some basic armor and a weapon. And at least one skeleton buddy.

Though I'm not sure how a guard tabard is supposed to fit over our barrel torso

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Raptor1033 posted:

Are we married to having a barrel for a torso? Maybe we can carve some flesh off and have a rib cage of our very own! And of course it'd be a hippandros torso, not the silly human.

Sadly it looks like you can only harvest an arm from the human guards and only a leg from the horsemen, no torsos to get from these corpses. If I'm reading the cards right.

• Locked thread