Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Naw man that's not the right card this isn't the necromancer this is the Necromancer (Teen):

quote:

Necromancer (Teen) Skull
Somehow this skull still has a bad case of acne despite having no skin left.
Power Screech: The undeveloped vocal chords of this skull are still intact. At the start of a combat you may spend 2 Essence to shriek at your foe. If they have the ability to hear they are dazed and unable to fight for the first round. Two rounds if they have enhanced hearing. (See table 3b, senses of the land's inhabitants.

100 HOGS AGREE fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jun 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

What print edition do you have? There were some pretty wild rule changes to try and streamline things in prints after second edition. Mine says:

Mine came in a three ring binder and half the pages are very bad quality photocopies. The copyright page is just a screeching skull.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i get the impression that we are going to seduce that witch. I mean I'll check back again later but I may as well start scanning the pages now.

well, we're gonna try anyway :v:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
turn to 150 so dang fast you tear the page out of the book

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
we gotta get a torso this decroaded barrel ain't impressing no titty witches

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Sweet if we help the strikers there might be a union rep here so we can pay those other skeleton's dues and not be a huge jerk.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Dig through the pile for a tuxedo torso

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Perform a devastating team finisher attack with hardmod on the remaining heroes

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Poland Spring posted:

Jeez hardmod they're hired labor don't be a dick

Remember that time you screamed at the bartender and all the other liches stopped hanging out for like a century? Yeah I bet you do

Wait I remember too, holy poo poo*begin flashback sequence*

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

I learned the spell 'deboning' and was told to turn to 81

this is what I got too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Cheers, well keep an eye out for the recovered version of this book which I guess I'll have patched together in 9 months or so. I can't guarantee it'll run exactly the same as this (every edition of this idiot's work is a bit different for whatever reason) but you'll be able to see what would have happened with the Goblin King, Aethelweird or any number of other things we missed out on, skipped over or avoided. I might be able to find a computer adaption as well, it depends on what comes to hand and what Two-Fisted Steve will sell me.

I think it might be time for you to solve the two-fisted steve problem once and for all.........

• Locked thread