Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
>Take gardening shears and formerly-dead pet rat

>Check in with the union shop in Bilgeton for any news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Applewhite posted:

From a certain point of view, our "enslaved brethren" are actually the skeletons of the men and elves trapped within living flesh. We have an obligation to free all of them.

I agree, but on the other bony hand, we could wait for the bear to kill everyone, then resurrect them to follow us on our quest. Their skeletons will be freed eventually.

Wait, do the things you resurrect follow you by default? I can't remember. If not, this isn't a good plan.

vortmax fucked around with this message at 02:15 on May 29, 2016

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

poisonpill posted:

"I carried this printing press all day for you."

I don't want to burn the house down when we're done. She's given up some helpful exposition before we get to the bonin'.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

I take it back. Burn the witch.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

We'll do it, but not now. We're off the clock. We'll also need something we can use to carry multiple items.

This one. The fire can wait.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Let's liberate some Pixie skeletons.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Kilo147 posted:

Hand the dues and poo poo over to the reps ASAP. Raise everyone.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

the_steve posted:

We did our due diligence. Let's get the hell out of here. Hit the road.

Time to ease on down the road toward the Goblin King and his magnificent codpiece!

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Yeah, if he could smite, he would have by now. Command him to sit and stay.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Learned deboning and sent to page 81. :hb:

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

If you backed Star Bastards on Kickstarter it should be in your inbox in the next hour or so

Got it and already looked through the cards. Very nicely done.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Get him with the five point palm exploding heart technique!

Oh wait, no heart. Deboning it is.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The proper order of business is bone then de-bone.

This, and keep the monkey paw hand.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

That's one of the funniest bits in the whole book. Totally worth the risk of death.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

What about the cauldron? Let's go get it from the goblin king!
Yeah, I'm still yearning for an encounter with that magnificent codpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Excellent work sir.

Though I'm still annoyed at missing the Goblin King. And we should have kept the shears. Thanks a lot, goons.

Now I'm off to play another round of Space Bastards.

• Locked thread