Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I vote for freeing the bear, with a cry of "Team Ursa Ulna!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Let's roll them bones

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Obscil posted:

Loot both hippandros, but then loot only one of the guards. Also, replace our original body parts. Resurrect the last guard as a skeleton.

The bonus from having a pair of hippandro legs is pretty good, and having actual armor is nice as well.

This has my vote. Do we lose union membership if we weld four extra arms onto a minion? I'm envisioning a General Grievous.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Begin playing your torso like a drum, not breaking eye (socket?) contact. Encourage your union bros to join in.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Toughy posted:

Riddles, then shank him before he can answer, because it doesn't matter what he thinks

Also changing my vote to this. We already don't have a nose, good start to being a sphinx.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Let's union the place up. Decapitate the dude and use his head to make a crude steam whistle from the campfire, his canteen, and a spot of magic. Blow the whistle and inform the crew that as it is past dusk they are off for the day, then give them overtime pay from our purse. Rest until morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Skull - Replaced

Staff - Equipped

Robe - Thrown in the fire
, because it is the garb of the oppressor.

And go rattle at the Old Lady.

This has my vote. And that artwork is amazing, good work!

• Locked thread