Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Pick up the [Union Badge] and [Wizard's Gift] so that we can get up to all sorts of magical hijinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Fun fact: This is actually a left over localization error from the source line of Asian adventure novels, Two Foot Journey

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Who What Now posted:

The SWU is not a loving joke, spacejew, it is a serious organization dedicated to protecting the rights of skeleton workers everywhere.

I'm glad to see models getting proper representation and leverage in the workplace these days.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

turn to 150 so dang fast you tear the page out of the book

Guess we can't make it happen.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Oh god why is the page stained?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU