Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Ok, I've played this one before so I'm not going to spoil it or anything, but if we're trying to do a good run, we'll want to EXAMINE the space under the altar. Take the thing you find there because it comes in very "handy" later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The milk is a "better" choice, but it's funnier if you drink the wine store you go

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

If this is the bend I'm thinking of (never went straight to the Capitol before), then one of those dudes is a necromancer and we can try to blend into his summoned thralls for a laugh. I might be wrong about the section we're in, though.

Creep toward the men

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

So in you playthrough, if one of these choices is hypothetically an insta-death, how far can we rewind? Or will you just do the second most popular choice?

(Also I'm pretty sure there are at least two votes for creeping up on fools)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I am fully in favor of trying to court the Admiral's fiancée but we should have the elf's fancy hat to go with that cloak from later on if we want to be fashionable so let's attack the elves.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Demand to see the union card of the jerk in charge. I'll bet he doesn't even have one!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Play the riddle game, wager all he knows about necromancy, and use the union card to force him to play with his life on the line.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Toughy posted:

Riddles, then shank him before he can answer, because it doesn't matter what he thinks

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I don't have a scanner but I grabbed my old copy and it still has some of the cards, even! The skull is as follows:

quote:

Necromancer's Skull
Strange symbols carved in this skull give it a sinister look.
You are considered "skilled" when commanding undead. Elves distrust you.
I say we screw it on and try to rally the troops!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Changing my vote to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4kRQzZqSlI&t=5s

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Equip the teakettle on your head and staff in your hand. Toss the robes and rattle the lady.

:11tea:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Take the witch to the bone zone, we can burn the place down after with a strategically thrown post coital cigarette

This. But walk slowly away from the explosion without turning around to look at it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

"I carried this printing press all day for you."

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

It's really funny tricking the pixies into buying your "elf coins" (just leaves off a tree) and then paying them back with their own money to launch a suicidal charge, but I haven't seen the goblin path, so I pick go toward the bog.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

We should hang back and send our minions across the picket lines, then "heroically" saunter up and kill them for scabs.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Add 17 to the current reference number. Should be 166 + 17 = 183.

In the rules, which I don't think were scanned, we can add 17 and see if it's time for our mandated break time. If the reference makes sense, we get to call in one of our rep buddies to do the job for us. I don't know if we want to use it here, though, because they usually are pretty weird encounters in their own rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Recruit and go further

• Locked thread