Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Ignore the bourgeois scum, rally to unionize our skeleton brethren! Together we shall rise up and seize the means of production of skeles!

In order to get to that option, I think you have to answers the dirty capitalist pig's riddles first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

poisonpill posted:

"I carried this printing press all day for you."

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Raise: Cacodemon and Howler. They have Tags that'll be useful.

Leave: Dust devils. Because Devils are poo poo.

This

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Looks like you have not correct and correct version of page 17 up in the update post, with no page 166.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Hardmod knew

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I got the good ending :3:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Union 4 lyfe, bro

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Poland Spring posted:

Jeez hardmod they're hired labor don't be a dick

Remember that time you screamed at the bartender and all the other liches stopped hanging out for like a century? Yeah I bet you do

Wait I remember too, holy poo poo*begin flashback sequence*

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Expansion pack, duhhh

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Cathulhu posted:

I got +1 expertise and turn to 81.

I got this too

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

the_steve posted:

Use the monkeys paw, wish to be in charge of the SKU

Outrail posted:

I wish Hardmod was alive to see this.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

We have to be careful here. The SKU executives are pretty nasty and can afflict us with the mark of shame known as Red Texting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

gg gentlegoons :skeltal:

• Locked thread