Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
shears and xylophone sticks

head to bilgeton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
>turn and quickly tend to bushes with shears to blend in

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
isn't this the part where we become literal arms (and legs) dealers???

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Who What Now posted:

It's difficult and leads to a very controversial ending where its revealed we are the skeleton of the bastard elf that was sent back in time to assassinate himself, thus creating a time paradox. It was universally panned by the fans at the time, but did spawn a few spinoffs.

what is this predestination???

i think you guys are forgetting that we can combine the chest of contracts with the robes to create the union robes which lets us bypass the limb limit, for awhile anyway

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
haul that cauldron on your decrepit rear end through the summer heat

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i heard at the time of writing this mr skull had some opinions on carly fiorina as ceo of hewlett packard

something about making printer drivers too large to download on 52k

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
we gotta get to that goblin boner page

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

if we're going to harvest the lot do you want to swap out the parts we already have or lump them all together? Events just around the corner are going to hinge on our standing with the Union.

we're gonna take em to town and hock our limbs

spread that barrel open like a trenchcoat and sell our counterfeit rolexesquestionably procured bones

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i say we put on our roguish good looks and romance the bones out of her

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
we're on a pretty good setup for this route, we can also use the monkey hand for the 2 pink 1 stink combo, hermans pretty hosed up/real cool.

i think it can be attributed to the fact he blew the insurance money on drugs and orgies, i cant remember whether it was his house he burnt down or the print shop he owned or it was like a home print studio, i just remember reading an interview that was on some fan site that went down in 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
yo SIB do you know if herman ever made vhs game tapes like this??

• Locked thread