Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hide in the barrel and pop out at them, cackling loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Vv: Can someone translate this please?

It's Dare.

Anyway,

>Use the garden shears to trim the hedges into rude shapes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pop out of the barrel, cackling madly. Wave your arms and bob back and forth, swinging your shears haphazardly at any nearby targets.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pop out of the barrel just long enough to throw a single bone and have it travel very slowly through the air in the general direction of your targets. Do this once per second.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

Wait for an opportune moment while the Elves and Hippandros are busy and Unleash our enslaved brethren!

Since we're just bones the bear doesn't see us as food, but he'll attack everything else.

I can't remember if he becomes our buddy or trundles off after the fight though, I read a reprint that read a little weird with non-matching page numbers so I guess it was one of Two Fisted Steve's attempts at 'editing' the original.

After the fight we should get the option of 'upgrading' our appendages, or at least taking a spare or two.

From a certain point of view, our "enslaved brethren" are actually the skeletons of the men and elves trapped within living flesh. We have an obligation to free all of them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whatever you do, make sure to make a skeleton pun like "roll them bones!" if we decide to roll at them in our barrel and bowl them over like ninepins.

Or "I guess you're boned!" (general application)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Every update that passes without a skeleton pun is a disgrace.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"SOCKET to me!" (shouted while launching a dagger from one of our empty eye sockets)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Hey buddy, you've got a BONE CALL!" *Wallops guy with club made of own femur*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*kills man using a hammer, an anvil and a stirrup*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hope we get to meet some super gay elf skeletons.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

So you want us to meet some perfectly average elf skeletons?

Yes that is exactly my meaning.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ChrisHansen posted:

Is there a max number of arms we can attach to the skeleton body?

Any more than two and we lose our union membership.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Attack! And be sure to say something witty like "here today, BONE tomorrow!" when you wallop him. Also take his weapon.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Raise both hippandros and one guard. Harvest the other for his sword arm.

Cackle madly.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Go up and talk to them and try way to hard to be friends so that you end up putting them off.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I guess all the spooky skeletons we see at night work the night shift.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Toughy posted:

Riddles, then shank him before he can answer, because it doesn't matter what he thinks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mojo Threepwood posted:

Let's union the place up. Decapitate the dude and use his head to make a crude steam whistle from the campfire, his canteen, and a spot of magic. Blow the whistle and inform the crew that as it is past dusk they are off for the day, then give them overtime pay from our purse. Rest until morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cathulhu posted:

Refuse to speak with this breaker of union policy.

Also steal his green fire.

• Locked thread