Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Hah I'm a smart fellow I know what our FIRST action should be

>Check closet.

You see Herman was a clever fellow and hid all the secret skeleton items at the start in there. Thats where the good stuff is.

E:
Assuming you guys don't mind going for the OP run where we betray the union and become the giant skeleton centipede of mass unemployment as we can do the job of a hundred men by ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
>bring calcium pills

You can never have too much calcium!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

RandomPauI posted:

Throwing in a vote for try talking the hippy into hugging the bear so it calms down.

This but offer it a nice cold glass of bone strengthening refreshing milk as well.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
UHMM ARE WE A NECROMANCER? I DONT THINK SO.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Atma posted:

can we become a skelespider

i just want to be a skelespider

skelepedes are better.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
What would the skeleton union say about creating more skeletons haphazardly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
How does a skeleton consume a rat? Honestly it should be kept to produce rat milk. The milk is far more useful.

• Locked thread