Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Outrail posted:

I don't understand this approach. It's like you're trying to get to a good ending or something.

why would we not want to rig a good ending against privileged popular clique elitists with a hard on for prison sentences and authoritarianism

do u not realize this girls dad is HA and has been in for way longer than any human should ever have to endure that bullshit

ur dad being gay/mom being dom and ur resulting insecurity based psychosis is not an excuse to imprison ppl in 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine
also this hread straight up made me lol irl to the point where i realized i am of the mindset that being forced into proper spelling and grammar (even inbad writing) is worse in a lot of ways than a weekender in jail

pedo-katty
May 28, 2016

by Shine

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

mom dom, so what

but yes you shouldn't go to jail for those things. other than that this book isn't about the other things except maybe in a subconscious sense

mom is dom can make dad gay and this is an issue for pooner and wacky tacky so what? time to orchestrate fake forum rape drama in 2016 so that one GOAT girl from dare's past will get triggered to press charges lel

overwatch isnt that good a game. the money comes from ben goldhaber and executives and staying liquid on the scam market

chump probably is trump in this sense yet again floating like a billionaire and perhaps not having the actual liquid cash (or if he is some kind of crime royalty on the down % not having the honesty/brains to socialize in a truly liberal fair way) to do real billionaire things and is instead out for the fame/presidency

• Locked thread