Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
>Take trusty hedge clippers and font of holy water.

>head towards tower.

I just noticed the cover art in this thread is different from the one in the voting thread. Was this actually successful enough to warrant a second printing?

I dont know fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
gently caress it. Lets just jump to page 395 and the Goblin King's magnificent codpiece. Cheating is half the game in these books anyhow.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Hogge Wild posted:

lets go see the goblin king's bulge

To the goblin infested hills. I'm pretty sure the codpiece is a key magic item. From what little I remember from my older brother's stories about playing this, it requires some lucky rolls to get, but is worth the risk. I remember he said how glad he was that he had it when he reached the DracoMummy. It also significantly improves our virility, whatever that means.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Take Caco-nut, raise all other demons, stay in good standing with union. We ain't no filthy scab.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Lets ask the demons we raise what happened.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Make the plutocratic bastards pay, you can't treat the working dead like this!!

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Sweet if we help the strikers there might be a union rep here so we can pay those other skeleton's dues and not be a huge jerk.

Yeah, we definitely want to do this if we get a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Kilo147 posted:

Hand the dues and poo poo over to the reps ASAP. Raise everyone.

This, also while we have the stewards ear, we should ask about the goblins.

• Locked thread