Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Take the [ten foot prole], always good to have a peasant companion to carry your stuff

Edit:. NEVER go North....but we might want to see the earliest possible demise that way. My vote is with weeping openly, I seem to remember that giving you something nice.

Edit edit: poo poo the prole isn't even available yet. I vote xylophone sticks then

Poland Spring fucked around with this message at 12:43 on May 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Equip rat in skull

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
poo poo this is that loving encounter with the reverse centaurs isn't it. gently caress those guys

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Punch an elf in the dick

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

I already retired from this adventure it never do what I say :colbert:

Punch this guy in the dick

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
The elves are huge douchebag hippies and are trying to save the bear and they probably hate skeletons. I mean skeletons remind them of death and instead of dying they get on a cruise ship to elf Florida so it makes them uncomfortable at best.

Beyond shots to the junk their next greatest weakness is puns so I think we got them covered no matter what at this point. No bones about it.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Gridlocked posted:

>Elven Dick Pun

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Join the other skeletons as if we were one of them and see where this loser is going

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Also this guy might have some exposition on the warlock or something, they could be in the same fraternity

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Ahundredbux posted:

Eat the rat skeleton mouth

Skelton eat the mouth

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Ahundredbux posted:

Necromancy is cool and good and a hit with the kids these days also skeletons are my friends

I'm not a vitalitist, I have lots of skeleton friends

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Hand him our business card and strike up a conversation about the weird purple light in the warlocks tower, that poo poo messes with the undead so he's at least gotta be interested in it too!! Once we know if he's a jerk we can stab him. Or even if he's not one I guess

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Who What Now posted:

With our superior knowledge of bone-related Wayne's we can't lose

Pun his face in

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
I'm voting for riddles now because it's funnier and may get what we want out of talking anyway. Plus it may show off we were made by the warlock and not some podunk guy like this

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Toughy posted:

Riddles, then shank him before he can answer, because "being shanked" is the answer to the riddle

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
The answer to the riddle was "your mom"

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Let's get this skeleton laid

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

There Bias Two posted:

Guess we can't make it happen.

Hey it's not like we have osteoporosis or something we can do this

(This book had a weird amount of romantic subplot for a story about being a skeleton)

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Question: Does this hut's chicken legs go all the way up

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Twenty Four posted:

I am guessing that this new form might be the illusion and the typical old hag witch is the real deal but I'm all for a skeleton going for it either way so Page 150!

Are you saying she might be dry as a.....bone?

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Oddly this is the best possible outcome for this scenario so go us! If we'd gotten laid that would have been it, no bonus but the satisfaction of boning a witch. Still great tho

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
We should get on that fetch quest to take our minds off being friendboned. After all, those union skeletons are patiently waiting for us!

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

(with a super-sick dis)

"Your aunt did always say you had trouble raising bones"

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Well even if we don't complete the fetch quest we can still meet up with auntie whassername. Besides maybe the cauldron makes a cool torso

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
I think if you go to bilgeton later anyway things are... different so this could get interesting. Plus who knows, maybe we'll see our union buddies somewhere else!

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
we should go to the swamp and say

hey

been trying to meet you

to the pixies (skeletons are big fans of pixies)

Wait we already saw the pixies in a previous adventure gently caress 'em let's gob some lins

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

I dont know posted:

[b] I remember he said how glad he was that he had it when he reached the DracoMummy. It also significantly improves our virility, whatever that means.

Local dragon mom's one weird tip to improved skeleton performance. Warlocks HATE her !

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Goblin arm and shield , raise the rest, turn in the dues

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Miner? I barely know er

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
THROW THE STICK and call him a good boy maybe he'll join us to fight the Bobs or whatever

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ask him, "Who's a good boy?!" While he ponders this deep question scratch him behind the ear and ask him if he wants to go for a ride?!

We now have a kobald buddy to hang around with!

Recruit the dog

Edit: with skeleton puns about the struggle of the working class skeleton

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Green glows usually mean either elf bullshit or kickin rad undead/demon dudes so go for it, we'll either kick some rear end or find some allies

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Seduce hardmod

"Where'd you get that hard bod, hardmod" is a seductive thing we could say

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Who What Now posted:

You know this adventure was really quite progressive for its time considering it allowed you to pursue bisexual relationships like this.

Also this is what we need to do

Yeah I think this is one of the first bromance sidequests

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

djwetmouse posted:

I think it was already established that the main character is female and possible a princess.

Bromance transcends all boundaries of gender

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Help him and save our sad sack companion

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
DOUBLE SUPLEX

DOUBLE SUPLEX

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Jeez hardmod they're hired labor don't be a dick

Remember that time you screamed at the bartender and all the other liches stopped hanging out for like a century? Yeah I bet you do

Wait I remember too, holy poo poo*begin flashback sequence*

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
81 and deboning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
"The only boss I see around here is you, Bill. I hate tibia prick but unless you want the SKU running this op I suggest you offer my friend a contract or go bone yourself. I'm sure your compatriots would hate to be ribbed of the opportunity to work because you had to swing your pelvis around like you owned the place."

Edit: I'm all for beating the poo poo out of this guy but let's at least try not to gently caress up our success in the flashback

I guess pick a fight but in a way that we just have to fight this guy

Poland Spring fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Jun 27, 2016

• Locked thread