Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Looks like Funimation grabbed Sunshine for the US & Canada.

I was hoping that Crunchyroll would have the license for Sunshine since they had the first series. Not looking forward to Funimations site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I feel bad for putting off watching LL Sunshine for so long. Part of it was me being stubborn and thinking it wouldn't be as good as the first two seasons. I was wrong. They're really learned a lot from making the original series and it shows in the writing and set up of the characters. It all feels more natural and less haphazardly inserted or glossed over (like Rin having self esteem issues about not fitting in with the rest of the girls. The long stare from Hanamura at the magazine with Rin's picture was a nice call back though). I powered through all 13 episodes in two days and there were a lot of feels. I'm not sure who are my favorites from Sunshine. It was Maki, Eli and Umi for Muse. I'm kind of leaning towards Riko, You, Mari and Yohane for Sunshine. I don't have any Nesoberi's but I do have all 9 of the figmas for Muse and have the 3 available for Sunshine on preorder. :negative: My wallet...it pains.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

but also, I'm glad you finally watched and enjoyed Sunshine!

Thanks. It was a good watch and I'm glad that Love Live continues to be good.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Also I just noticed that's soldier game.

You must have loved soldier game.

Why yes I do love Soldier Game very much. Though I do admit that I'm on the NicoxMaki ship as well.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

All the Aqours girls are very good.

There in lies the crux of my dilemma. They're all good. For some reason as the season went on I started to like You more and more. Something about her being Chika's super winggirl.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Oh, and check out the April Fools puppet show (subbed by the bountiful Daxing Dan)! It's absolutely fantastic!

That was great. I would watch a whole season of that. Thanks Daxing Dan for the subs. I wonder how long it took to shoot that puppet show.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

I saw this link and have been reading their stuff on Dynasty Reader. The art style is great and the pairing is super cute. So I agree with her shipping now.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Paging Yes_Cantaloupe: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-029950&page=top

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Chill la Chill posted:

Boooo. You'd think there was actually a market for this stuff when Deadlift Lolita actually became a thing. :shrug:

For that you're more likely to find JoJo x Touhou crossovers to fill that niche.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

UchihaHirou posted:

I wish I knew about this a lot earlier:
http://www.anime-expo.org/aqours-idolmster-cinderella-girls-join-anisong-world-matsuri-anime-expo-2017/

Aqours is going to perform at Anime Expo this year. So is Cinderella Girls. It's the Year of the Idol.

I almost committed to buying a plane ticket, hotel, car rental, ax badge and tickets just to go see Aqours but with PAX Prime coming up for purchase soon I can't spare the extra dosh for the excursion.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

The answer is both. One hat for her. One hat for Yohane.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

But how does that pairing develop? Hanamura goes over to visit Ruby at her house and Dia just stalks her from the shadows I guess? Poor Yohane... :smith:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I came across this and wanted to share with everyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRttl820kN0

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Good answer T-Mobile. She would use it the most to take pictures of all the food she eats and text Yohane and Ruby about what she's eating.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxAOx6OrbNo

Welp, guess I'm spending $200 on this.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I'm sad that there weren't any locations near Seattle that was hosting the viewing. I think the closes one for me would have been California.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I was watching their Nico Douga stream from the 20th and is Arisa Komiya doing okay? She seemed to be having a hard time keeping her composure. Had me worried through their whole steam. :ohdear:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

GhostStalker posted:

Also, I'm scared for when Anchan has to do Miracle Wave live; that cartwheel somersault looks like it'll be a bitch for her to do, especially since it seems like it's done over the other members lying down before they get back up with a fist pump and all that. If they had Rikakyo do the piano piece for Omoi no Hitotsu ni Nare for at least First Live and what happened on the second day probably leading to them never doing that again, they're def gonna have Anchan do it at least once, probably at one or all of the Third Live shows next year... Apparently, Anchan has done karate in the past and might make her flexible enough to do so, I'm still anxious about it.

What happened in the second day of the concert?

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I am flying back from Japan today but was able to catch the episode last night. At the very end there was a quick splash screen of a scheduled live concert in April 2018 in Hakodate where this episode takes place. And it would be a joint concert with Aqours and Saint Snow.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I just got back from my vacation to Japan and I spent way too much money on Aqours merch. I blame this thread and the discord for getting me into Nesos. I picked up a medium sized Yohane and small ones of Mari, Kanan, Ruby and You. I'll post a picture of my spoils this weekend once I get a chance to unpack. While I was there I saw a guy at the Animate in Akihabara that had bought one of each of the large, medium and small xmas Nesos but couldn't carry them all with him so he and the store manager were trying to figure out a game plan. I was tempted to get one but ran out of luggage space.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
That's a lot of song and dance. How much will this all cost? Full Aquor concert and all the other guests. Isn't that look like 8 hours.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
The closest I'll get to the Love Live concerts sadly will be the blurays. Its too complicated with my work right now to take time off to go to California. Please post pictures so I can live vicariously through your enjoyment.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I guess it depends on how black and white Lantis wants to be with their concert policies.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
If Aqours comes back to AX next year I'm definitely making time to go.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Dexanth posted:

For anyone interested, Granblue Fantasy is introducing an Aqours event, soon.

MORE MONEY AT THE GACHA ALTAR

I'm glad I'm not playing Granblue or else my money would be flying. If they did a cross promotion even with other CyGames IPs then I'm hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
If anyone is interested it seems that they're going to be streaming Aqours 2nd live on youtube at 8pm PST. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLtRA8iPFg