Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Which one is closest to Trump, Tracer?

Mei is going to build a big, beautiful ice wall. Reaper will pay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Constant Hamprince posted:

Mei is going to build a big, beautiful ice wall. Reaper will pay

I've got a consultant running the numbers on this...

...and it checks out.

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Pikachu

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
finally got around to playing this game. mei is the best

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

ill probably never play this game but i have it on sacrosanct authority that mei is the best character and im glad she has eco- and trump-based rationales she's like the perfect presidential candidate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

someone's running away and shooting at you backwards and THUMP you put a wall of ice up and meltfreeze them to death. or like you just stand in someone's way and turn into a block of invulnerable ice.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Al! posted:

finally got around to playing this game. mei is the best

Willie Tomg has issued a correction as of 09:10 on Jun 5, 2016

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
much like hillary clinton, mei's primary purpose is to turn what would have been--with almost any other pick--a blowout round against opponents who have no idea what they're doing into a close round while throwing up barriers that sabotage your own team as bad as it blocks the other team. unless your team isn't doing anything noteworthy. in which case you're in the process of losing anyway. and then you hide in a cocoon and hope the consequences pass as the round continues around you. but they never do.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

well now im definitely going to use her more

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
bernie is this election's battleborn

Sio
Jan 20, 2007

better red than dead

Bakanogami posted:

Um excuse me most of the characters in Overwatch are either not US citizens or below 35, and therefore ineligible.

I think you're limited to a choice of McCree, Reaper (maybe), or Soldier 76 (probably).

um excuse me Overwatch takes place 60 years in the future so none of them are eligible in 2016

That said, I support Soldier 76's plan of drafting the entire population.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Willie Tomg posted:

much like hillary clinton, mei's primary purpose is to turn what would have been--with almost any other pick--a blowout round against opponents who have no idea what they're doing into a close round while throwing up barriers that sabotage your own team as bad as it blocks the other team. unless your team isn't doing anything noteworthy. in which case you're in the process of losing anyway. and then you hide in a cocoon and hope the consequences pass as the round continues around you. but they never do.

:thurman:

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Also like Mei, Hillary Clinton will render her enemies helpless and then systematically destroy them execution-style while they can do nothing to stop her.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Reaper has ties to a cyberterrorist organization.

I'm ok with his aerobics videos though.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

You know, I forgot about her ice wall the first time some internet meme mentioned Mei and MAGA together.

Personally, I believe Roadhog can pull this nation together.
Nerf McCree 2016 PAC

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Constant Hamprince posted:

bernie is this election's battleborn

Literally the most insulting thing said in this subforum, i'm shaking

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
junk rat

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I think Pharah's attempts to court the Native American vote may backfire on her.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

gunna have to go with the wario

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Junkrat is now my favorite, just wish you could concuss your own team

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mei

Our wall is worth fighting for

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Mei

Our wall is worth fighting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKXD3rB96I&t=17s :pat

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Lucio's chill beats will calm a nation currently riven with strife and hate.

• Locked thread