Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

It's true. I haven't aged a day and its because I havent slept in a day! At this rate - tomorrow I will be just as young as I am today! I wish I knew this in my 20s, but hey gotta start staying young sometime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

am i tired? drat right I am. Tired of getting old.

Android Blues

i have never slept and i am still an infant, but i have developed long, bird-like forearms adapted for tool use. this truly is the way forward

Piso Mojado

people keep saying that i should follow my dreams, which is terrible advice. dreams are for sleepers, and sleepers have wrinkles and die.

Android Blues

my knowledge of the night has granted me spindle fingers which i can use to push pegs into holes or point out desirable objects. the word "sleep" is an abstract to me. i am what all our children could become if their love of the sun was rendered weaker than it is in the present day by Bad Sleep Loving Birth Owners

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
waking life is for nerds

team sleep for life

Android Blues

HighwireAct posted:

waking life is for nerds

team sleep for life

this ancient dozing person is my natural foe. we are as lion and lamb, only i'm a cool lamb with hosed up dinosaur hands

Android Blues

have you ever heard the story of rip van winkle? guy goes to sleep and he wakes up a hundred F*cking years older? yeah that's right sleepheads, it could happen to you

Android Blues

tombstones say "rest in peace" on them as a reference to the fact that it's your own fault for resting this much that you got under a tombstone. like when you trip someone and say "smooth moves, butthead" as they fall over panting and stumbling

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

tombstones say "rest in peace" on them as a reference to the fact that it's your own fault for resting this much that you got under a tombstone. like when you trip someone and say "smooth moves, butthead" as they fall over panting and stumbling

Android Blues

the tombstone is the school bully of death fixtures. the casket/coffin itself is like an overbearing mother but no one in the arrangement is pleased with how you turned out

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

have you ever heard the story of rip van winkle? guy goes to sleep and he wakes up a hundred F*cking years older? yeah that's right sleepheads, it could happen to you

Rip Van Wrinkle - Look how long my beard is after sleeping 100 years!

Me [trying not to laugh] - Wow a long gray beard, thats pretty cool. I stayed up all those years and all I got were these. *points to 6 bulging abdominal muscles*

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
Carpe Carne seize the meat!

but no for real the sleepy side is where it's at. Every day I sleep for twenty hours and wake up feeling great I'm currently hovering at six seconds old cuz once you sleep long enough you actually loop back around it's hard typing but with baby hands but hey what price eternal life?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
But really, what is to say that this isn't a dream, and in dreams we cannot remember real life? That our natural DMT infused dreams into the worlds of machine elves isn't the actuala world we live in?
Reports tell of massive wisdom, feeling of eternal bliss and so on... I could get behind that!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Android Blues

Piso Mojado posted:

Rip Van Wrinkle - Look how long my beard is after sleeping 100 years!

Me [trying not to laugh] - Wow a long gray beard, thats pretty cool. I stayed up all those years and all I got were these. *points to 6 bulging abdominal muscles*

shinmai

CHK Instruction
It took some doing but I just double mega slept until my age rolled over to -2,147,483,648 years old and now I don't have to worry about ageing for a while. I have to sneak into R-rated movies and can't get a credit card but otherwise life is pretty sweet.

VideoGames
I hope no one has asked this before, but do you pronounce your name Piz Mo-Jay-Doh or Pies Mo-Ha-Doo?

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

shinmai

CHK Instruction

the unabonger
some people think that the fairy marryweather was just trying to help princess aurora by changing maleficent's curse from death to a deep sleep that could only be awoken from by true love's kiss, but to me, theyre pretty much the same thing

MrWillsauce

I love to sleep and I want to die :shrug:

google THIS

shinmai posted:

It took some doing but I just double mega slept until my age rolled over to -2,147,483,648 years old and now I don't have to worry about ageing for a while. I have to sneak into R-rated movies and can't get a credit card but otherwise life is pretty sweet.

you also can't consent to sex :(

MrWillsauce

I think he can in alabama

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sleep is a fabrication of Big Mattress and Big Pillow.

If you threw out all of your pillows, mattresses, blankets and sheets you'll never be tired again because these items suck your will to remain conscious. Ancient humans didn't sleep until one day Thogg'gg decided "welp, I feel like a nap!" only it was more gestures points and grunts indicating that he was going to lay down on a dead sheep carcass. The others milled about his still form while he proto-napped and decided to sleep on Thogg'gg, smothering him and creating the first sleep-related fatality.

Since then humans started making and distributing sleeping equipment, including pajamas and night caps and thereafter began getting old.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

google THIS posted:

you also can't consent to sex :(

that hasn't really been an issue, it turns out :(

google THIS

when people get total insomnia they die after about a year, conveniently before it would become obvious that they've stopped aging. coincidence?

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
q: what walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening?
a: me, just foolin' around with all my free non-sleeping time

~sig~

VideoGames

This actually really helps me out! Many thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Android Blues

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

q: what walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening?

NegroOnlyGloryHole

by Shine
I usually fall asleep after I jack off which is really inconvenient when I am in class

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

my boss gets really mad when I sleep on the job

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
World's oldest man is also the sleepiest

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
this ..thread sure is making me...sleepy.

qqqq

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Burn
Your
Own
Bed

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
byob are you ready for your mind to be blown?

qqqq

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
the word " bed "

looks like a bed.

qqqq

social vegan

me in the doctor's office: hah ya ok buddy, why don't u "REM" it up ur rear end *jerk off hand motion*

social vegan

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Smash it Smash hit posted:

the word " bed "

looks like a bed.

• Locked thread