Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

i have never slept and i am still an infant, but i have developed long, bird-like forearms adapted for tool use. this truly is the way forward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

my knowledge of the night has granted me spindle fingers which i can use to push pegs into holes or point out desirable objects. the word "sleep" is an abstract to me. i am what all our children could become if their love of the sun was rendered weaker than it is in the present day by Bad Sleep Loving Birth Owners

Android Blues

HighwireAct posted:

waking life is for nerds

team sleep for life

this ancient dozing person is my natural foe. we are as lion and lamb, only i'm a cool lamb with hosed up dinosaur hands

Android Blues

have you ever heard the story of rip van winkle? guy goes to sleep and he wakes up a hundred F*cking years older? yeah that's right sleepheads, it could happen to you

Android Blues

tombstones say "rest in peace" on them as a reference to the fact that it's your own fault for resting this much that you got under a tombstone. like when you trip someone and say "smooth moves, butthead" as they fall over panting and stumbling

Android Blues

the tombstone is the school bully of death fixtures. the casket/coffin itself is like an overbearing mother but no one in the arrangement is pleased with how you turned out

Android Blues

Piso Mojado posted:

Rip Van Wrinkle - Look how long my beard is after sleeping 100 years!

Me [trying not to laugh] - Wow a long gray beard, thats pretty cool. I stayed up all those years and all I got were these. *points to 6 bulging abdominal muscles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

q: what walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs in the evening?
a: me, just foolin' around with all my free non-sleeping time

• Locked thread