Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

It's true. I haven't aged a day and its because I havent slept in a day! At this rate - tomorrow I will be just as young as I am today! I wish I knew this in my 20s, but hey gotta start staying young sometime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

am i tired? drat right I am. Tired of getting old.

Piso Mojado

people keep saying that i should follow my dreams, which is terrible advice. dreams are for sleepers, and sleepers have wrinkles and die.

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

tombstones say "rest in peace" on them as a reference to the fact that it's your own fault for resting this much that you got under a tombstone. like when you trip someone and say "smooth moves, butthead" as they fall over panting and stumbling

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

have you ever heard the story of rip van winkle? guy goes to sleep and he wakes up a hundred F*cking years older? yeah that's right sleepheads, it could happen to you

Rip Van Wrinkle - Look how long my beard is after sleeping 100 years!

Me [trying not to laugh] - Wow a long gray beard, thats pretty cool. I stayed up all those years and all I got were these. *points to 6 bulging abdominal muscles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

sorry for the derail but tha'ts just what i think

mods? can u queue a ban please?

• Locked thread