Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Wrong thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Mods rename me Schlappuccino

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Maaaamaaaaa

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Katana Gomai posted:

Enteignet Springer

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I'm still not sure what offends me more: the bad wordplay (Abseits-Farfalle being pretty much the only good one) or the mess of fonts.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Paddyb posted:

Mods rename me Schlappuccino

same

Also if Höwedes plays instead of Kimmich I'll be really mad, OPs

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Adolf Hitler

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I did nazi that coming.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

I sometimes wonder whether the Bildzeitung is specifically printed in order to make me hate my own country. In that case: Mission accomplished! Never rooted vor Italy in an ITA-GER game, but there is a first time for everything.

edit: Plus, I am a HSV fan anyway, so I'm well trained in rooting for a team that is rightfully hated by everybody else.

Ibogaine fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jul 2, 2016

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

ephex posted:

Good weather:
Hirschgarten
Augustiner Keller Biergarten
Olympiastadion

Bad weather:
Backstage
Muffat
Viehhof
Or any bar along Leopoldstraße

Thank you. Looks like the weather is still deciding...

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Casa il returni

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Hello, i'm 1/4th German, don't you fellow Germans agree das es zu Hause kommt?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

belgend posted:

Hello, i'm 1/4th German, don't you fellow Germans agree das es zu Hause kommt?

Welcome! We agree, dass es nach Hause kommt.

I'm speaking of the German squad of course, Italy will win as always :(

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Torrannor posted:

Welcome! We agree, dass es nach Hause kommt.

I'm speaking of the German squad of course, Italy will win as always :(

this!!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Deutschland's gonna deutsch

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
god loving drat thank god.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am sorry for all of you northern neighbours but it looks like your team actually made it. :toldyouso:

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
Yes! Holy poo poo was that a game

MuLepton
Apr 1, 2011

It's kind of a long story.
Man, I love Müller but maybe he shouldn't shoot penalties in the next few games.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I will change my prediction from not making it out of the group to round of 16 after this.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Good game gentlemen. I hope for your sake that it doesn't go to penalties any more.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I had to endure the entirety of this game with half a dozen clueless shrieking Fußballmädchen because I was at my friend's and his girlfriend invited them over

At least it was worth it but holy gently caress hearing "but we could have WOOOOOOOOON alreadyyyyyyyyyyy" :cry: :cry: for the tenth time in extra time almost made me quit football for good

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Gigi Galli posted:

Good game gentlemen. I hope for your sake that it doesn't go to penalties any more.

We all hope that, for the sake of everybody watching.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Don't even care, this is good because the boys can rest for the next sea... excuse me? Oh, um, never in doubt!

I haven't experienced that feeling in a while. I think I literally might have shed a tear at the end.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I'm fully erect

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Smells like team spirit

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Look, I've been hit pretty hard by this German win, but this takes the cake - anyone who orders a loving cappuccino AFTER DINNER IN THE EVENING can just gently caress off this gay planet forever

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
dessert should have been a zazabaglione

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I would really like to know what that lengthy Müller rant at Ciellini was all about.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Fellow lovers of the mannschaft, had a big sniff of my balls after the game in celebration. The curse is over, still weltmeister.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

dogboy posted:

I would really like to know what that lengthy Müller rant at Ciellini was all about.

Thomas Müller posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Football Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret matches, and I have over 300 confirmed goals. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top goalscorer in the entire Mannschaft. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me on the pitch? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across this very pitch right here and your ugly mug is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can score in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare feet. Not only am I extensively trained in Raumdeutung, but I have access to the entire German national side and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” dive was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving feet. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

can you please translate that into Bavarian?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

GaussianCopula posted:

can you please translate that into Bavarian?

Thomas Müller posted:

Des interessiert mich ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Halbfinalisten samma, den Isländer hamma, die Scheißschwalbe kannst dir hinter'n Ohren schmieren.

Healbot fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jul 3, 2016

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Holy gently caress was that ever tense last night! The penalty shootout alone took two years off my life.

Want to see a semifinal vs France now, that would be a much more open match as their defence is poo poo (unless we play 3-5-2 again). Speaking of, apparently noted tactics expert Mehmet Scholl had a go at the team that prepares tactics with Löw after the game and called them idiots because changing our playing style away from the one that got Belgium and Spain demolished to the one that saw us beat Italy comfortably is a bad thing because change is bad? What a clown ffs, glad the public pays hundreds of thausands of euros for this wisdom

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I wouldn't call a win in penalty shootouts comfortable, at all.

Also Schollis critique rings hollow when comparing to the WC2014, where both Italy and Spain collapsed unto themselves in a lucky break.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
I meant the friendly 4-0, we played three in the back there as well

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Wengy posted:

Look, I've been hit pretty hard by this German win, but this takes the cake - anyone who orders a loving cappuccino AFTER DINNER IN THE EVENING can just gently caress off this gay planet forever

Don't worry, most of Germany will be just happy with an expresso after their spajetti cabonnarra.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

People who think carbonara is a cream sauce are the worst

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

I can't believe Böhmermann is going to the jail but the criminal who did this will walk free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

MuLepton posted:

Man, I love Müller but maybe he shouldn't shoot penalties in the next few games.

yeah no idea what he was thinking there, just completely blanked out

• Locked thread