Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction

hello I am D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hi d&d :wave:

Do you have an opinion about our topic or are you just here for the brownies?

I side with Google because the code that Oracle are trying to defend is ridiculously hard to avoid using unless you want to make inefficient code.

Also you're a cool mod I appreciate your efforts!

shinmai posted:

Hello Tesseraction!

Are you Team Google or Team Oracle? Also, what is your preferred soft drink?

I prefer Pepsi to Coke but frankly they're both awesome. Still, firey ginger beer and bourbon/dark rum are unbeatable imo.

Tesseraction

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm not going to lie, D&D is way nicer than I expected

It's a weird mix. Most of the regulars are pretty friendly, it's mostly the trolls who are assholes and they love to inject themselves everywhere possible.

Tesseraction

Rollofthedice posted:

matoi posts in the d&dchat thread and us regulars appreciate him too much to poo poo up byob with harsh vibes

also byob are cool???

Tesseraction

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm sure he meant that too

I'd hope so!!

Tesseraction

RuanGacho posted:

I like Fluffie's av.

its cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction