Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
i can't seriously debate in a forum that uses comic sans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

in all honesty though i stand with google because i believe they are the skynet that will bring us to a better future

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

I think we should debate something much more pertinent: what is the purpose of byob when fyad exists.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

FluffieDuckie posted:

fyad is edgy and byob is friendly

so byob:d&d::fyad:GiP

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

shinmai posted:

which would you rather do, byob or fyad?

i always bring my own booze when im posting. in fact im doing it right now. hence why im flip flopping on this issue and agreeing with RO "the Bread Boy" TD that oracle has a cooler name and is therefore in the right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE

for this to be truly welcoming that black dude needs to be stabbing the white girl while yelling "reparations". what he's stabbing her with i'll let you decide.

• Locked thread