Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RuanGacho

"You're gunna break it!"

Matoi asked nice so I came by.

To share our wildly different culture my avatar is a cool dude eating an ice cream bar.

I don't have a sig anymore because I had a misspelled one for years.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho

"You're gunna break it!"

shinmai posted:

one of us. one of us. one of us.

welcome, which side of the issue do you stand on?

Ice cream bars are generally a good thing, and sigs are by no means mandatory.

I think Oracle should Google IBM, but I'm more agnostic about the whole court thing because java is something I'm forced to endure because programmers like it so much.

To make things.

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone.

RuanGacho

"You're gunna break it!"

Piso Mojado posted:

I dont know any programmers that like using Java, they just HAVE to use Java.

Oh hey let me lush out new updates with my software manager that could cause all hell to break loose because don't audit our code or we'll sue you.

Wait how did we end up in court again I thought this was a software services company

RuanGacho

"You're gunna break it!"

I feel like that might be misrepresentation of how violent byob is nn

I was going to say D&D but lol that D&D isn't white

RuanGacho

"You're gunna break it!"

The diff between D&D and BYOB actively cultivates a crop of caremads for science.

BYOB embraces the natural fate of the universe, and finds peace.

Or not.

I like Fluffie's av.

• Locked thread