Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
As God wills it.
##vote kashuno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
I'll just have to believe that frog is being a dummy, instead of scummy.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Douche Phoenix posted:

I'll just have to believe that frog is being a dummy, instead of scummy.

It is entirely possible that I am in fact being a big stupid dummy in which case you will have my most sincere apologies!

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Can you please add something, anything, to these discussions rather than just being here? I don't understand the point of signing up for a game you refuse to play.

Sir I'll have you know my skelly rattling is keeping you all safe at night.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
So...haven't been posting much cause well, poo poo, no need. Everyone has been doing a good mafia game work for me. Since MM, except for saying I was scum, has been pretty accurate, I'll listen to him

##vote kash

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Kashuno (5): Microwaves Mom, Li Dawny, Frog Assassin, Douche Phoenix, bunnyofdoom
Frog Assassin (1): dongsbot 9000
Douche Phoenix (0): Frog Assassin, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Frog Assassin

Not Voting (4): gannyGrabber, Kashuno, social vegan, White Noise Marine

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 12th, 2016 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 16 minutes.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
That's hammer, I'm dead and with 9 alive it's 5 to lynch

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

gannyGrabber posted:

That's hammer, I'm dead and with 9 alive it's 5 to lynch

let's see if I'm right!

I'd be surprised if I, Emperor Trump am wrong. Doesn't happen!
:smugdon:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Oh snap you are correct. My apologies!

Flip coming

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think Kashuno is hammered!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:rip: Kashuno - as NRA member, Vanilla Town, has pulled his support from the republican candidacy! :rip:

quote:

You are a proud member of the NRA. For too long have the Democrats tried to take away our guns and try to control us. You believe teachers should carry guns so there would be no more school shootings! It only makes sense, guns don't kill people, people kill people. You live and breathe to Make America Great Again!

You have no abilities of your own, but you win when there are no threats to a Republican Presidency.

Night begins now! You have 24 hours to get your night actions in!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

The next day has begun! Yet again no night action, kind of odd for an election this hot!

Today ends in 48 hours, get to it!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
its douche phoenix

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Scum are scared of skellys, I'm keeping you all safe, how about a vp spot Mr Trump.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

At least we don't have to listen to that fucker use the word fam in every post anymore. I'd never even heard that stupid rear end term until a month ago and now all of a sudden it's everywhere. I'm out of ideas at this point and I'm reluctant to hang Douche Phoenix on what is basically a whim since we're starting to run a little low on numbers. On the bright side the mafia in this game are so inept and/or care so little about the game they can't even be arsed to fire a PM that says "kill <victim>" during a 24 hour period.

also Glowku plz update the strikeouts in the OP I'm having a hard time remembering who's alive since half these clowns only post once a month and most of the posts are the typed equivalent of drawing on the wall with feces

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:hosed up fam:ghost:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Frog Assassin posted:

At least we don't have to listen to that fucker use the word fam in every post anymore. I'd never even heard that stupid rear end term until a month ago and now all of a sudden it's everywhere. I'm out of ideas at this point and I'm reluctant to hang Douche Phoenix on what is basically a whim since we're starting to run a little low on numbers. On the bright side the mafia in this game are so inept and/or care so little about the game they can't even be arsed to fire a PM that says "kill <victim>" during a 24 hour period.

also Glowku plz update the strikeouts in the OP I'm having a hard time remembering who's alive since half these clowns only post once a month and most of the posts are the typed equivalent of drawing on the wall with feces

No need to be rude.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

its douche phoenix

It most definitely is not.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
My gut says either Douche Phoenix, or Frog Assassin. We'ren't we gunning for him yesterday too?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Kashuno posted:

:ghost:hosed up fam:ghost:

BEGONE GHOST ps sry we killed you

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I will say that I am pretty sure that of the three people who posted between Kashunoghost and me at least one of them is scum. But I don't know who.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Chorizo chorizo who should I vote for que

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i jailed douche phoenix yesterday so either he scum or he scum target we already lynched kashuno for that reason might as well do it again

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually we should lynch some1 else so if we mislynch then we have a confirmed town (douche phoenix) or a confirmed scum (douche phoenix) when i jail him again

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i presume we're no where near lylo too lazy to see whos even still left in the game

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm leaning towards Douche Phoenix being town because the night before this there was no kill even though he was free to act, and while he's contributed jack poo poo to the game he's definitely been around enough that he'd send in his night kills.

So eight left in the game. Dongs and MM are pretty much assuredly town. I'm town, though I don't have any way to prove it aside from the fact that nobody has counter-claimed my roleclaim. Running under the assumption that Douche Phoenix is town, that means there's four candidates for potential scum left: Li Dawny, social vegan, Bunnyofdoom, and I believe White Noise Marine is still alive? And we're assuming one bad guy left? Who out of those four looks the most killable to everyone?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i jailed douche phoenix yesterday so either he scum or he scum target we already lynched kashuno for that reason might as well do it again

The gently caress did you say you jailed Kasuno for then?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ay ya ya, I'm a true American my friend

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The innocents:
Frog rear end,
Bunny,
Social Vegan

Presuming Dong:
And myself.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So whose left? Douche and dawny? WNM?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Lets kill the guy you jailed.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Then you jail WNM and I'll devour Dawny.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

Lets kill the guy you jailed.

Let's not and say we did, it's better for us Republicans that way.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

:rip: White Noise Machine - as Bernie Sanders 3p aligned survivor has pulled out of the race :rip:

Mayor Glowku posted:

But wait what's this? Bernie why are you still here? "I'm not done yet!"

Overnight miraculously support has poured in from every corner of the United States. The "Bernie Bros" as they call themselves have pulled together enough support to convince Bernie to stay in the race!

White Noise Marine as Bernie Sanders, 3p aligned survivor jesus has rejoined the race!

Y'all have short memories, you can't stop the Bern, the Bern is eternal.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

##vote dawny

We have a 50/50 here according to trump now I have ruled myself out.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
alright ##vote dawny

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
what is going on in here

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:

Bitter Mushroom posted:

I don't understand what this game is and I don't want to play. Thanks

Bitter Mushroom posted:

what is going on in here
:ghost:

Microwaves Mom