Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
If y'all ain't paying for the Patreon you've missed something amazing this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
https://twitter.com/IDEOTVPod/status/771582797383290881

Seriously, if you enjoy this show, you need to be backing these insane patron episodes. I just woke up housemates laughing.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I've been suggesting both of the awful Kevin J Anderson/Rush books for ages, I'm glad he's going for the meatier one.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

That's the guy!

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/2016/11/21/xxx-na-no-wri-mo-special-bonus-episode/

I'm only a few of these in and I'm already rolling. This is an episode I will not be able to listen to at work if I want to get anything done.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Famethrowa posted:

I think J has mentioned that he sees the Flop House as his main inspiration, so it's cool to see him emulating his idols in a unique way.
And yet it was Collision who did the weird housecat bit this week.

edit: on their Rush show

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Between a two-parter on 2112 and this donor episode, it's like their January content is catered to me and me alone.

(the backer episode is the two of them going to a year-in-review issue of Spin Magazine from 1994)

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
a) I'm pretty sure a few Mario Partys did some semaphore stuff
b) The new episode is Timeline and as the lone book I brought on a trans-continental flight I've hated it for years.

I finished it three loving times on that plane.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Djeser posted:

I discovered Rush when I was nineteen years old and it blew my mind. Then I discovered Muse and Ke$ha when I was twenty and they both likewise blew my mind.

Holy poo poo these two sentences just combined to make me feel old as balls.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Tiggum posted:

I'm just wondering what's going to be in the part two. It seemed like they pretty comprehensively covered the book already.

I've read it. You don't even know, man, the teases at the end were so little of the madness.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

END ME SCOOB posted:

I've read it. You don't even know, man, the teases at the end were so little of the madness.

I told y'all.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

hoobajoo posted:

Why are you surprised? It's a great game, I haven't met anyone who played it and didn't love it.

Hi, we exist.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's fraudulent, but as far as I know, it isn't plagiarized.

ed: tab open too long :saddowns:

It was about 90% plagiarized. I remember a piece from a now-dead website which found the original book, it was a hardcore scene dude's bio. It was ripping into Frey's story and going "how did nobody figure this out sooner?" based on a lot of the details he poorly sanitized to make it more "acceptable".

I just recall a screaming paragraph about "Glue? Only white trash and poors too loving broke to get a first hit of something or without anyone to steal from turn to GLUE as their big addiction, rich boy here woulda had whatever he wanted if he just asked a dude."

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

SirSlarty posted:

Are the Patreon only episodes any better? As in, are they having fun with reviewing those bad books?

Here's the secret: very rarely are the Patreon eps even written material. Although pretty much anytime a magazine comes out it's amazing.

"So this is the point where I have to confess I told Jay to read Heavy Metal and I didn't realize until we bought the copies I was thinking of High Times." "...WHAT."

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Leave That Thing Alone is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
You absolutely should if what you wanna do is go "hey whether or not you're still hot on it I loved your poo poo" because Jay grabbed the Twitter and talked about how you rarely hear people go out of their way to tell a creator "I like your work" the way people will tell you how they absolutely know what you need to fix.