Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Gonna plug the Attitude Era podcast and How2Wrestling since they had Kefin Mahon on. Both of them are super worth listening to even if you're not a big wrasslin fan and are really good introductions to the "sport"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

HMS Boromir posted:

I remember giving it a try a while ago and stopping when I realized I didn't really care about the bible. The hosts seemed real nice though.

I went through several years of catechism classes so hearing about some of the stuff again is interesting to me personally.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I've been leafing through episodes of Sunday School Dropouts and it's pretty good. A little on the dry side but honestly that's a nice change of pace.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Without looking I'd guess that someone did a full 2112 novel since the song itself tells a story in its entirety.

Fake edit: Well, I was basically right.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1770412921?tag=rushisaband-20

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Sham bam bamina! posted:

To be honest, I think it doesn't reflect well on their opinion of gay people if they expect them to melt away and die like the Wicked Witch if so much as a drop of The Wrong F Word meets their ears. Any time something "uncomfortable" comes up, it's like they think they're taking care of the boy in the bubble or something. It's just patronizing; if I were gay, I'd feel genuinely insulted.

I'm not insulted but it's just eye-rolling. Hearing one of the members of ICP drop the word human being doesn't bother me in the slightest compared to someone you know really truly means it and has genuine hatred behind it. And unfortunately I'm tending to agree with the last handful of posts. They really are trying to act as "woke" as possible about things and they go on for five minutes about how offensive one sentence is and then censor it rather than getting to the loving point. It's tiresome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Sham bam bamina! posted:

What are you talking about? Ultraviolet was a "classic ep" if there's ever been one.

That show is kind of like The Flop House in that the harder it is for them to stay focused on a movie, the easier it is for them to spin off into lovably ridiculous tangents like sperm heists and fat spies.

The Agent Smith gag from Matrix Revolutions and "MOM GET OVER HERE" from Daredevil are two of my favorite things every on any podcast.