Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Kind of suspected this was coming but still heartbroken :sigh: :smith: They were one of my favorite podcasts and I discovered them at a really weird point in my life so I have these fond memories of listening to a lot of their early stuff in a weird depressed fugue state while unemployed. I wish them the best, though, and I'm glad things are ending on good terms. Hope they might still be open to popping in at Worst Bestsellers from time to time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'll always appreciate them being a couple of super chill dudes at a time where dudes on the internet were being decidedly Not Chill.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Would it be :filez: to ask if anyone got all the Patreon eps? Missed the last day of the Patreon by a week and have been kicking myself ever since. Obviously if this goes against the rules I'll edit this post, but I just thought I'd ask

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 26, 2023

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Maybe I'll finally have to set up an RSS feed, in that case. I hope they still upload the backlog