Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
Their rush podcast was incredible just for the bands they namedropped alone.

From 2016 to around 2019ish this was definitely my favorite podcast running, but kinda figured it was harder to make during last few years of the show. It was obvious for a while that they didn’t want to do “this book is awful for political reasons” episodes much anymore and there’s only so much you can glean from “kinda mediocre mystery novel”.

Definitely download the bonus eps while you can, there’s some great stuff in there - my favorite is probably the Air Guitar Handbook ep (or bunnicula).

tinaun fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
I believe collision talked about adding them to the main feed at some point, you could just ask him directly. - I have all of them downloaded but the metadata is hosed up