Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DENVER.
INTERNATIONAL.
AIRPORT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jesus Christ, this part about tits they're reading is shockingly embarrassing to even listen to :magical:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I was born in '90 and The Simpsons I grew up with is some of the funniest television I've seen in my life, still to this day. I'll sometimes come across references in the earlier seasons nowadays that I probably didn't understand as a kid and I'll think "Holy poo poo" because they were on fire for at least a straight decade there.

It was probably right around 9/11 that I noticed the show wasn't anywhere near as funny anymore, and it never recovered after that.

I mean it's had almost 30 seasons so they can't all be winners when you go on that long, but the first 10 (give or take a couple) are seriously all-time greats that still hold up.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I liked how there were multiple "DO NOT READ THIS" and "DO NOT BUY THIS" reminders

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ageofbob posted:

Same tbh, friends having fun is why I listen to podcasts after all.

That and I'm lonely as balls :sadpeanut:
:same:

:smith::hf::smith:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Louis Sachar’s Holes

X-Ray Pecs posted:

shovel-heavy
I really hope they don't try to put one of those things into the other :ohdear:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hideo Kojima/Metal Gear chat on IDEOTV?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BmKFgJJog

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm enjoying this so far because Chris never made it through any of the games hahaha

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CRABS THAT gently caress!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Another music book? Hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The show's ending :( Pocket Casts just downloaded the final episode for me. I haven't listened to it yet, but according to the episode description, there's no beef between them. Patreon shutting down by the end of April.

I'm kinda not surprised at all given the infrequency of episodes, but it is sad because this show has given me a lot of laughs over the years. Keep riding the crab.

e: Of course, I just realized what today is and that this could be an April Fool's joke, but it also wouldn't surprise me if it's real.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 1, 2023