Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I hate those self checkout machines as much as the next guy but drat...

Man poops on U scan machine at Kroger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
A big thank you to everyone who donated to the gofundme for CSB that I posted in the last thread. We got done what was needed and he is going to see the doctor on the 6th. Hopefully the swelling is down enough by then. You all rock.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Powershift posted:

I can't get over how seriously this company takes itself when what they're selling is $2000 power wheels.

http://www.henesemporium.com/

Those are pretty neat though.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

BloodBag posted:

:golfclap: Way more effort than OP deserves.

Are you ready for allllll the hard schucking action you can take with a buttery load? Watch some barely legal corn get its cob slobbed, all here for you big fella: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltUTBfom3Zc

Edit: Today I began into my foray down the rabbit hole of making poo poo with wood. I.. I hope it's not too late to save the trees.

keykey fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 31, 2016

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
corn is poo poo regardless of where it is kept.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Tide posted:

I hate those self checkout machines as much as the next guy but drat...

Man poops on U scan machine at Kroger

Every Kroger I've been to is a huge toilet, so I can see how someone would get confused after a few beers.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

meatpimp posted:

Every Kroger I've been to is a huge toilet, so I can see how someone would get confused after a few beers.

Strangely, that is the exact phrase the perp used. Hmmmmmm.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Did his poo have corn and did it scan the correct price?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Inorganic and decidedly not free range.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

If your poop is inorganic you may want to see a doctor.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Collateral Damage posted:

If your poop is inorganic you may want to see a doctor.

Stop poo shaming me

T-Square
May 14, 2009

8 years and change ago, my brother died from a heroin overdose. My career-successful, newly engaged, 6+ years clean sister just texted me to tell me that she just used heroin again.

I will gently caress someone up bad right now.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

T-Square posted:

8 years and change ago, my brother died from a heroin overdose. My career-successful, newly engaged, 6+ years clean sister just texted me to tell me that she just used heroin again.

I will gently caress someone up bad right now.

I feel your pain. A good friend of mine passed away last Monday due to a heroin overdose. If you can go see her that's going to help her out. Its tough to ever really kick heroin. I have an uncle whose been battling it his whole life. He was clean from it for ten years. Got near some and relapsed. I mean someone is only gonna ever stop if they actively want too. But maybe giving her a reason to stop will help her want too. Good luck dude its a tough road ahead. But sadly you have prior experience. Good luck.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Steely Dan is the only reason I know how to pronounce Bodhisattva.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGdyVnW86SY

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Facebook informed me that I have been friends with a guy on Facebook for six years but for the life of me idk what website I k ow him from other than I know him from online and we used to be posting pals

I deffo don't remember his user name. Should I message him and be like "hey bud! How yah been, say how do I know you anyways" or should I delete him and yolo

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hi

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I keep my corn in the freezer and then just boil it for a bit and slap some butter and salt and pepper on it for a no effort side. Weak corn game.

A friend of ours took the fiance and me out to Ruth's Chris to celebrate our engagement and goddamn was that a good steak. Gotta learn how to do that at home.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

hello

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

frozen corn is inferior, frozen peas and carrots for life

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I went here yesterday

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Big Daddy Keynes posted:

who is corn and why are they in the fridge?
also your av is inaccurate quorn isnt vegan.

I've pointed that out multiple times :P It's also not made of corn.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
I posted a while back about stupidly wanting a 2.0 1990 Honda Accord for no real reason other than it's in mint condition. I can't stop thinking about it.

It couldn't be any more of a pensioners car if it tried. It's done 33.5k miles. Probably top of the range trim level but not the optional leather seats. I stalked the owner history, and it was bought new by someone in their 60's, then transferred to the wife (aged 72 by then) in 2004. Probably because the husband passed away (:().

Here's the kicker though, the dealer has it listed for $4700, which to me is pretty insane for a 26 year old car that isn't really a "special car".

I'm probably gonna go see it though, he has loads of old "cheap" cars anyway. A couple of Alfa GTVs, some old Fiats. BMWs. All seem to be in that price range. Could be fun (and dangerous for the wallet).

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
That sounds like an insane amount of money for that car

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

My dashboard has a handy new function of saying STOP when I'm stopped.

Also it shows a genie lamp so I'm going to get wishes right?

Edit: jokes aside just did a dip stick check and it came out clean. Whoopsy daisy

freelop fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Jun 1, 2016

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

MrOnBicycle posted:

I posted a while back about stupidly wanting a 2.0 1990 Honda Accord for no real reason other than it's in mint condition. I can't stop thinking about it.

It couldn't be any more of a pensioners car if it tried. It's done 33.5k miles. Probably top of the range trim level but not the optional leather seats. I stalked the owner history, and it was bought new by someone in their 60's, then transferred to the wife (aged 72 by then) in 2004. Probably because the husband passed away (:().

Here's the kicker though, the dealer has it listed for $4700, which to me is pretty insane for a 26 year old car that isn't really a "special car".

I'm probably gonna go see it though, he has loads of old "cheap" cars anyway. A couple of Alfa GTVs, some old Fiats. BMWs. All seem to be in that price range. Could be fun (and dangerous for the wallet).

Does that 25 year old econobox come with a blowjob and a barrel of rye? I'm honestly not sure how $5k can even be close to justified when you can buy 4-5 of those same Accords on Craigslist for the same cost as that oddly well kept one. The Accords didn't get the B20, and the K20 is later in the Accord's production IIRC, so there's nothing about that particular vehicle that should be worth more than $3k. Even with a B/K engine, the highest I'd pay is $3500

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Even in Sweden, $4700 is insane for that car. You can get a ton of newer/better cars with similar or lower mileage for the same money.

An Accord is a really weird car to get a boner for, no matter the condition.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I'm listening to some poo poo on the radio about introducing a points quota for immigrants to the UK and I can't help but wonder how many of the mouth-breathing twats they've got to give their opinions would qualify to stay under the same system.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Find an old Prelude instead, you'll be able to get one cheaper than that easily and they're far loving cooler.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

There were three of those in one street I used to shortcut through in Walsall, 2 lowered so damned far they went from awesome to dumb and right round the dial again.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

That's only lowered 2" too... They were loving low right from the factory. That photo's before everything settled too.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?

Collateral Damage posted:

Even in Sweden, $4700 is insane for that car. You can get a ton of newer/better cars with similar or lower mileage for the same money.

An Accord is a really weird car to get a boner for, no matter the condition.

I wouldn't even buy it if it was half the price. $1k and I'd walk away happy.

...and yeah it's a weird loving car to get a boner for, but it's pretty much 100% down to it having so few miles on it and the owner history. I don't know what the hell I'd really do with it. Maybe some nice wheels, but other than that I'm pretty allergic to modifying car exteriors.

To be honest, most decent Hondas and such are either 150k milers and/or modded to poo poo. Like 95% of all BMW's (E46 and older) that show up here.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Cakefool posted:

I'm listening to some poo poo on the radio about introducing a points quota for immigrants to the UK and I can't help but wonder how many of the mouth-breathing twats they've got to give their opinions would qualify to stay under the same system.

Put everyone in the UK on a points system, export them to Greece when they gently caress up. Problem solved.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Poor Greece.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Australia v2.0

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm bad luck. Two of my closest friends are are going through hell and I swear it has to be exposure to me. One is the previously mentioned "girlfriend might be carrying another guy's kid." Now I find out my other buddy's wife has been cheating on him as well. I spent 5 hours talking him off the ledge last night.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Don't ever pm me dude, just saying.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

leica posted:

Don't ever pm me dude, just saying.

:drat:

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Alright guys (and gals), I need a sanity check. I've got one of my FB RX-7's listed for sale. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/st-albert/1985-mazda-rx-7-gs-coupe-2-door/1169471148?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I have one guy interested, he however wants a mechanical inspection because he's been "burned in the past" and keeps referencing head gaskets, etc.
I don't have insurance or registration on the car now, nor will I ever put them on. Given that it's a $2000 car at most and that I specifically mention that it would make a great rally-x beater, I'm inclined not to bend over backwards for this guy since he's most likely wasting my time and would be in waaay over his head with it anyways.

Thoughts?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

freelop posted:

My dashboard has a handy new function of saying STOP when I'm stopped.

Also it shows a genie lamp so I'm going to get wishes right?

Edit: jokes aside just did a dip stick check and it came out clean. Whoopsy daisy

"Uh, yeah, I guess my oil light's been on for a little while..." - Friend of mine whose car died on the interstate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

McTinkerson posted:

Alright guys (and gals), I need a sanity check. I've got one of my FB RX-7's listed for sale. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/st-albert/1985-mazda-rx-7-gs-coupe-2-door/1169471148?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I have one guy interested, he however wants a mechanical inspection because he's been "burned in the past" and keeps referencing head gaskets, etc.
I don't have insurance or registration on the car now, nor will I ever put them on. Given that it's a $2000 car at most and that I specifically mention that it would make a great rally-x beater, I'm inclined not to bend over backwards for this guy since he's most likely wasting my time and would be in waaay over his head with it anyways.

Thoughts?
If he wants to pay for a mechanical inspection and take care of all the logistics I say who cares, let him do it. I don't value my time much in these matters, so take that as you will.

• Locked thread