Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
June is a pretty good month as I will not be in Australia for the entirety of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I'm going to be somewhere in Spain, most likely a village called Foncebadon. If the WiFi is good I hope to be able to watch abc news 24, don't they normally remove the geo block for elections?

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Why do they have a geo-block at all?

I have no idea, I've heard iview is geo blocked, but I've never tried it outside of Australia so maybe I'm wrong

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Teddybear posted:

Question: pal is in Sydney on vacation right now, would he be able to get democracy sausage if he asks nicely even though he's American?

He's not allowed to vote of course, but there's nothing stopping him rocking up to a polling place with a sausage sizzle and buying one. It's all fundraising

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

Recoome posted:

I have learnt that Australian food is completely and utterly poo poo. There is little that is redeemable in my eyes now that I have tasted real food in Germany.

I always thought pork was mediocre until I went to Germany and had my first pork knuckle. Holy poo poo. I never knew pig could taste so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

I fly back to Australia after two months away tomorrow. I'm not sure if I want to return

• Locked thread