Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007
It's only the end of the world.

At some point, Howie Mandel has to stop being stunned that opera singers exist, right?

Tape Face was a fun gimmick, the trick is to see if he can keep it interesting every week, but I think maybe he could? Other than that, magicians/psychics/video dance people are the best, as usual. Although the auditions give us all the freakshows, which are fun, the later shows in the season eventually eliminate all the kids, and that'll be nice, too.

Howard Stern would have given Foam Guy a yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

Catching up now. This clown is a loving nightmare. :stare:

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

I know "everything's riding on this" is supposed to be inspirational and all, but maybe don't quit your job and put all your hopes at the whim of random Twitter users who vote for contestants on a goofy-rear end talent show that once had a bunch of dogs win it?

They were pretty talented dogs, though. :woof:

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

Oh yeah, it was a real nailbiter on which one of those last two they'd pick . . .

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

somekindofguy posted:

Also, what's up with Nick's pseudo man bun?

I miss Howard Stern. He would have mocked that.

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

somekindofguy posted:

I certainly wasn't ready for Nick's fro.

Better than the bun.

Bless Howie for buzzing this dance act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007

Can we just take as read that Howie will say "America needs to vote!" for some part of his judging every time? He doesn't need to actually repeat it.

(edit: Is this show actually about anything besides "Heartwarming montages"? . . . applies to either This is Us or AGT, I suppose)

A Big Dark Yak fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Sep 7, 2016

• Locked thread