Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.
I really enjoyed tape face but like many acts I don't see it adapting well to the bigger performances AGT often pushes. The magician/visual effects guy was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I actually thought the Rubik's cube magician was the best act if the night. I was pretty shocked. I'm kind of wondering if there was something we don't know about.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Tapeface has had success prior to this and the same goes for Piff from last season. It's exposure and a lot of it so it makes sense career wise.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy poo poo a danger act finally went horribly wrong.

Uh oh, I'm about a half hour behind what happened? I can get a little squeamish and trying to figure out if I should just skip it.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

somekindofguy posted:

Nothing bloody, but you might wince a bit when you see it.

Alright, that wasn't too bad. In my head I was imagining him trying to do some weird eyelid thing or something and what sort of accident could happen with that.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I think that was one of the best all around episodes.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

I am officially predicting ukulele girl as this season's winner. I personally have a policy of not voting for singers, but this girl's has been scientifically engineered to win AGT. When her and sparkly jacket singer were up, it was obvious they were both going through.

I don't know if she knew it but I'm pretty sure Crum did. As they walked over to their spots he winked at her in what I took as a "relax, we're good" kind of way.

I was disappointed to see the jugglers go, but at least another non-singing act beat them through.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

Howie didn't king make poo poo, and if he didn't hit the golden buzzer I'm convinced one of the other judges would have. She reminds me of a young Zoey Deschenal and America loves its quirky MPDGs.
As much as I hate to praise singers on AGT, she is very good.

She reminds me of a young Regina Spektor if she grew up idolizing Taylor Swift.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I think football magician messed up. I can't think of any other reason the Hawaii quarter was in there.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

I like Malevo but I think their act would be so much better if it was their drums I was hearing. Maybe it was my TV but I couldn't discern any of the actual music/sounds they were making. At times it even looked like they weren't even drumming to the music.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Part of me wants to see Tape Face win just to see how he reacts to winning a million dollars (does he break character?) but I'm hoping Viktor Kee wins it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

My immersion is ruined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlv_3BJYLHs

• Locked thread