Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

sam bradford lmao posted:

I dunno, I remember the crowd being very hot for Reigns in the 2014 Royal Rumble. Of course, WWE decided to book Batista for the win, who basically got booed the gently caress out of the building after he eliminated Reigns.

The crowd was pretty hot for Roman in 2014 up until he had to get surgery so his intestines could be untangled from his spine.

It wasn't until he returned around the same time as Bryan that things went south because the fans wanted to see Daniel Bryan in the WM ME and WWE didn't want to put Bryan back into the ME so soon after his surgeries and concussion issues.

Turns out that they were probably right on that, but it poisoned Roman's crowd reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Peanut President posted:

Roman only has 3 moves which is somehow less than John Cena. It seems the less moves you had = better than in Vince's eyes so I can't wait for a guy who wins every match by just posing.

Eh, he's added the powerbomb and splash mountain into his repertoire recently which is good to squish scrub tier flippy dudes like Rollins or Styles.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Brock, Cena, Seth, Dean, Owens, Jericho, Cesaro, Zayn, Styles, Big E, Kofi, Del Rio, Rusev, Harper, Neville. 15, not including NXT which has Nakamura, Balor, Joe and Aries.

And that's where I think people will probably agree, I'd probably personally put Bray Wyatt, Apollo Crews, Dolph, Sheamus and even the Miz above him in terms of wrestling ability.

Seth is better for the top spot, so is Dean. If Owens wasn't such an amazing heel he would be too and Cesaro certainly is given his promo ability is at least as good as Reigns and that he's a vastly superior wrestler. Zayn is with a bit of work and the second Balor gets called up he will be too. I also think Big E's up there. Were Styles not as old as he is, he'd also be better.

Charisma doesn't factor into the look. Looks factor into the look. Charisma is the thing that means people want to watch you do things instead of change the channel which is what they've been doing in their droves since the Roman era began. Roman is pushed because the company thinks he's pretty, despite the fact that he is an absolute black hole of charisma. That's because they think he has "The Look." It's antiquated. They should push people based on whether the crowd actually wants to see them do poo poo.

You consider the Miz to be a better worker than Roman Reigns

:yikes:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
op missed a good chance to include a poll

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Roman is no longer champion and thus he is good.

• Locked thread