Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I've been wondering about the question "Is Roman Reigns good??" intently for a good while now and I think I know why this question has raised such heated debate: It is not, in fact, the right question at all!

The right question we should be talking about would actually be "Is Roman Reigns food??". I personally think he might be a kind of food, and while I might try a Roman Reign should such a chance occur, I don't know if I would go out of my way to find a place that serves Roman Reigns.

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'm seein' double! Four Romans!

Roman adopting Sting's Multiple Stings thing but with Multiple Fat Romans would finally get him truly over

edit: also: Fat Roman masks for everyone

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

im permabanned poster superpuncher58. i first started thinking roman was good when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “UHAAA" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “tator tots” and “sufferin succotash im the guy” in my mic for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing briefcases in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “UHAAA” style of romans wrestling was all about; i think it’s the intestines leaking in to the abdominal wall, what maroonian theory considered to be the cause of hernias and hernia syptoms. i would advise all people who think romans "good" to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND SUPER PUNCH A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S ROMAN REIGNS VS TRIPLE H AT WRESTLEMANIA 33 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ROMAN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPEAR SOME AUTHORITY BASTARD OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY DEFEATED THE GALAXYS MOST CEREBRAL ASSASSIN ON THE GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 7 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jun 10, 2016

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

When I say Ro, y'all say man

Ro

Sev crush

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

He's FAT!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I got a hot scoop on what exactly Roman is good at

Finally I can relate to The Big Dog Juggernaut Roman Reigns.

• Locked thread