Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoO3
Dec 30, 2000
People who keep harping about how handsome he is or how he has "the look" well , uh really? What about him is attractive or appealing? To me Roman Reigns has the opposite of the look and is actually pretty disgusting and the female friends who watch RAW occasionally with me or pop in to comment agree as well, comments i usually get are about how he's got the long nappy black hair that's always half wet and gross and a goofy goatee that make him look like he first started growing facial hair in high school. He looks like he should be in a performing in a metal video from 1993, working in a factory that manufactures sparks with his cargo utility pants. I suppose it's a caveman look or something but the appeal is just so dated to me and feels really sleazy. Whenever he does his stupid smile i just think what's up with those buck teeth caveman? Apparently he's also really self-conscious about his torso which is why the vest probably wont be going anywhere anytime soon. That's your handsome champion with "the look" lol whatta jabroni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread