Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

He's a wrestler that is good at the main event WWE style and plays his part very well when he's put with. He's by no means a bad wrestler and I generally expect his matches to be good.

Unfortunately everything else about him just loses it for me. He's a poor talker when he's doing anything other than grinding out a few catchphrases laden lines then standing there looking half asleep. He's booked against people that outmatch him in most qualities and while this generally results in good matches it also leads to short sighted situations like returning Rollins as a heel to be his sacrificial lamb. Almost every crowd boos the poo poo out of him or is totally indifferent to him. I don't think the situation is going to get any better either, its been bungled way too many times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread