Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayeka
May 28, 2016

That is "going nude" in your outfit. Do you not wear boxers, panties or briefs? Let us know if you do and if you have any tips for doing so! If not, why not? Boxers or briefs, who cares! Do you go "commando"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Yeah the neighbors don't really make eye contact with me any more, luckily that's the way I like it

edit: oh, underwear, only if I'm lazy

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I'm more of a "universal soldier" myself, if you know what I mean.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
No underwear.

Keep wearing the same pants until you can smell your rear end through them.

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm more of a "universal soldier" myself, if you know what I mean.

I don't

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I used to, but I kept getting cum stains on my pants from masturbation

Aug 4, 2010

no i like wearing underwear

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i go reverse commando and only wear underwear, ever

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i dont like getting my yoohoo chafed, undies feel nice

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
My dick + balls rubbing the inside of my jorts zipper is the best feeling.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

http://www.wikihow.com/Go-Freeballing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thanks guy who has been watching Seinfeld

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
underwear is useless unless you're a terribly gross person.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
does a cb3000 count as underwear? or is that like more of an accessory?

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I always wear 'em. I never saw the point in not wearing any. Unless you're wearing boyshorts as real shorts or something. Which gets into a whole other thing. :shrug:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
we've been over this before GBS

the consensus was that if you also cut a hole inside the pocket you can reach your hand in and grab your own cock

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Jeff Sichoe posted:

we've been over this before GBS

the consensus was that if you also cut a hole inside the pocket you can reach your hand in and grab your own cock

The pocket hole is best enjoyed without undergarments :colbert:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I served with the Afghan National Army commandos a few years ago.

Don't go commando, it's never as good as you think.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Ayeka posted:

That is "going nude" in your outfit. Do you not wear boxers, panties or briefs? Let us know if you do and if you have any tips for doing so! If not, why not? Boxers or briefs, who cares! Do you go "commando"?

I used to go naked all the time. Like literally birthday suit 24/7 if I didn't have to go outside.

I cooked nude i did everything nude.

But apparently being naked makes you filthier faster and i don't like having to bathe more than once a day.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
No. I am a terrible wiper.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I wish Arnold was in my pants, does that count?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RVWinkle posted:

I wish Arnold was in my pants, does that count?

no. thats kinda loving weird

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Ayaka do you want me to commando all up on you?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I haven't regularly worn undies in years. It's never been a problem unless I'm wearing scrubs or thin linen pants, in which case I wear undies.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
you might call me a "Draft Dodger" in that i have no genitals

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Wear a long loose skirt and no underwear, its like being nude from the waist down except you dont get arrested for doing it in public.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Bismuth posted:

Wear a long loose skirt and no underwear, its like being nude from the waist down except you dont get arrested for doing it in public.

In college I waited tables with a guy named Pete. We wore those long aprons that went down past your knees, and Pete would go into the bathroom before his shift and snake his dong out through his zipper so that it was hidden but out.

He would work his whole shift like that, and brag "it's like getting to show your pecker to all your tables but they don't know!" I never tried it, but it seems liberating, like imagining your audience in their underwear.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Bismuth posted:

I do this so the semen and poop can dribble down my leg freely

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
this one time i forgot to bring my boxer briefs into the "toilet|" and after i showered i had to come out COMMANDO

then, later, the girl wanted to have sexual things with my genitals and man, there they were. right there. it was shocking

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

criscodisco posted:

In college I waited tables with a guy named Pete. We wore those long aprons that went down past your knees, and Pete would go into the bathroom before his shift and snake his dong out through his zipper so that it was hidden but out.

He would work his whole shift like that, and brag "it's like getting to show your pecker to all your tables but they don't know!" I never tried it, but it seems liberating, like imagining your audience in their underwear.

Man, yeah it is, you should try it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

this one time i forgot to bring my boxer briefs into the "toilet|" and after i showered i had to come out COMMANDO

then, later, the girl wanted to have sexual things with my genitals and man, there they were. right there. it was shocking

I couldn't make it last time. I got about 9 meters away. loving got scared

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I couldn't make it last time. I got about 9 meters away. loving got scared

talk it out brothersister

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Drunk & Ugly posted:

talk it out brothersister

it wasn't an easy climb. I gave up. Got close. Never actually did it.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I eat Green Berets for breakfast.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I used to but the dogtags were cutting off the circulation to my dick and I had to give it up on doctor's orders.

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i used to but i got an perianal abscess that ended up costing ~$100k to have removed so yeah i wear underwear now. also have insurance now too heh

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

I knew a girl who went commando and she smelled like cooter all the time. I don't wanna smell like cooter.

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Microwaves Mom posted:

Ayaka do you want me to commando all up on you?

yes please!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3akv-bYw6E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i used to but i got an perianal abscess that ended up costing ~$100k to have removed so yeah i wear underwear now. also have insurance now too heh

Christ, how murky was your taint?

• Locked thread