Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I haven't regularly worn undies in years. It's never been a problem unless I'm wearing scrubs or thin linen pants, in which case I wear undies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Bismuth posted:

Wear a long loose skirt and no underwear, its like being nude from the waist down except you dont get arrested for doing it in public.

In college I waited tables with a guy named Pete. We wore those long aprons that went down past your knees, and Pete would go into the bathroom before his shift and snake his dong out through his zipper so that it was hidden but out.

He would work his whole shift like that, and brag "it's like getting to show your pecker to all your tables but they don't know!" I never tried it, but it seems liberating, like imagining your audience in their underwear.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

i used to but i got an perianal abscess that ended up costing ~$100k to have removed so yeah i wear underwear now. also have insurance now too heh

Christ, how murky was your taint?

• Locked thread