Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

this is really hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

I buy these with some buns and cheese and make chicken nugget sandwiches.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

:stare:

That... that cross section shouldn't exist. Every bite is like biting into

Had some amazing local wings yesterday. I'd drink their Spicy Peanut sauce.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Why do you think cheap wing night exists, but cheap chicken breast night doesn't?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

The Tyson bone in "anytizers" are actually pretty tasty as far as dirt cheap frozen wings go

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
god drat slick goku baby is on a rolllllll

edit quite unlike the delicious deboned buffalo chicken i wish i was eating btw gently caress yall in amoerica, god drat

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
There's this bar in town that all the date rapist college bros go to and the crowd is always the worst but their food is delicious and they sell whole chicken wings like god intended

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
ITS 7AM AND IM LOOKING UP BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES

I HATE LONDON. IM LOSING MY poo poo

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I just buy boneless chicken breasts and cook them like they are wings. You can even cut them up real nice like. 5lbs of chicken breast is around $8-$9 if you can get it on sale and will last a few days at least.

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.
Here is my wing recipe please do not share.

Go to the hood and find the wing place with the shoddiest building you can.

Go inside and take stock. If there are white people working there or you see half-wings, for the love of God ABORT.

Get a big ole pile of the whole wings with honey bbq sauce.

Ask for them "cooked hard" if you like em extra crispy.

Generously apply ranch and/or blue cheese dressing.

This has never failed me.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Buffalo Wild Wings (or B Double Dubs as I like to call it) is pretty delicious but way overpriced. I heard an interview on NPR one day with the CEO and she was talking about how they use "big data" to predict demand for which sauces and how much they need for individual stores in particular regions. That's why the company is on the up and up, ladies who are smart about "big data!"

So if you want to help Buffalo Wild Wings' bottom line, tweet about how much you love mango habanero™ bae

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
b-dubs is too expensive but so are most wings these days ever since wings became the meme chicken part

I only go to the local bar when they have 50cent wing night but even that is only once a week

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Gentwise posted:

Here is my wing recipe please do not share.

Go to the hood and find the wing place with the shoddiest building you can.

Go inside and take stock. If there are white people working there or you see half-wings, for the love of God ABORT.

Get a big ole pile of the whole wings with honey bbq sauce.

Ask for them "cooked hard" if you like em extra crispy.

Generously apply ranch and/or blue cheese dressing.

This has never failed me.

I used to love buying a "half pimp cooked hard" from the local hood grocery store/chicken place. Just ordering it made me laugh, plus it was delicious.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
at my local ghetto chicken place if you ask for your chicken fried "extra crispy" they slip a baggie of drugs into your bag

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqPmUtQs2Q

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

You know how paddles have a nubbin on the end of them on whole wings but they don't on cut up wings?

Where do you think that little nubbin goes?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Business Gorillas posted:

You know how paddles have a nubbin on the end of them on whole wings but they don't on cut up wings?

In my mouth.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

at my local ghetto chicken place if you ask for your chicken fried "extra crispy" they slip a baggie of drugs into your bag

Mine too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk & Ugly posted:

ITS 7AM AND IM LOOKING UP BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES

I HATE LONDON. IM LOSING MY poo poo

So they don't have buffalo wings in england then? Sad

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the secret is to apply heat to cook the raw meat and render it palatable to the human digestive system

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Tom Gorman posted:

gently caress yeah

no skin

is a shameful

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

So they don't have buffalo wings in england then? Sad

they don't have food that doesn't take like a particularly bland foot in England

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

pr0k posted:

no skin

is a shameful

Maybe the outer layer is made from garbage + skin. Don't knock it before you tried it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The other night I had my charcoal grill going for ribs, and when they were done it was still hot and good to go for another hour or so, so I threw on a pack of whole three-section wings I had in the fridge. I left them on until they got nice and crispy and then made some sauce for them from Frank's, butter, Sriracha, and a little Moruga Scorpion, brushed it on, and left them on the grill another few minutes, then brought them in in a big tupperware bowl and dumped the rest of the hot sauce mix on top and shook them up.

I ended up having wings and just putting the ribs away in the fridge. So good.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mozi posted:

the secret is to apply heat to cook the raw meat and render it palatable to the human digestive system

Fired up if true

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Widipedoma posted:

This meat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

expand my meat stub :getin:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Business Gorillas posted:

I nibble the skin off the wing tip because it's really good

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
i bought some chicken wings cos of this thread. if gbs now influences me in the real world what will happen next? is internet become real?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nuts and Gum posted:

Fired up if true

ready to go! vote obama '04

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

Jesus Christ posted:

My favorite Cajun place (shoutout to Nubian Queen Lola's!) sells the entire wing (even the little finger part at the very end) and it's so loving good and goddamn I want some right now.

chicken.... fingers??

oooooh now it all makes sense

Captain Video
Apr 4, 2016

fakiebeanplant posted:

Big Chicken has kept us in the dark for too long

That scene had a loving Primus song holy poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Video posted:

primus sucks

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they do it because it reduces food waste while using big numbers to convince you you're getting a good value.

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Wait I thought those ones that the OP describes as "drumette parts" were legs. Have I been living a lie?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

this thread gave me a mighty hankerin for some wings. gunna order some for tonight. thanx op

Alvie
May 22, 2008

Alvie posted:

Wait I thought those ones that the OP describes as "drumette parts" were legs. Have I been living a lie?

I just googled it. This thread has changed my life. I feel like I just disconnected from the matrix.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Alvie posted:

Chicken legs and drumettes are completely different chicken parts. One is dark meat and the other is tasty white meat.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
Chinese food chicken wings sometimes are all in one part and you can pull it apart yourself and feel like you're a wild animal or ancient caveman or something

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Alvie posted:

the drumette is like the shoulder to elbow part of the chickens arm, and the flat is the forearm, elbow to wrist part.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

like are you really that dumb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Video posted: