Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

NOTHING

NOTHING

NOTHING CAN MOVE THE BLOB

can anything move the Blob?? (y/n)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

move him down on his rear end

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wolverine was just calling him Bub and dude got all offended. Blob would be an SJW I bet. :shrug:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Parallax Scroll posted:

>move him down on his rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OOCBSvG5yo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The smell of meat.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wolverine OP.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Once the blob sat on wolverine and he poked him with his claws and the blob jumped like a 1000 ft in the air if that counts

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Are we talking physically or emotionally?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Is the Blob in-between Lowtax and a $10 bill?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i always wondered why he had a mace

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
the blob is getting moved around quite a lot it seems

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
why is everyone using tinypic?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

so the blob's mutant ability is the ability to be immovable, like that's literally his super power right? and there's this other character in the same comic called juggernaut whose power is that nothing can stop him once he starts moving, he's got like super momentum or something

so who would win if they went at each other? I went on google and it doesn't look like they ever fought in the comics which seems like a huge fuckin missed opportunity but idk

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

sorry to double post but this is really bugging me now

why even make two characters like that if you're not going to have them fight like I know they were kind of on the same side but poo poo even do a friendly contest like when superman and the flash had that footrace in the sixties or whenever

gently caress

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it creeps and leaps
and glides and slides
along the wall right through
the something something
something something something
be careful of the blob

ah, good to know my memory is as good as ever

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

RandomFerret posted:

so the blob's mutant ability is the ability to be immovable, like that's literally his super power right? and there's this other character in the same comic called juggernaut whose power is that nothing can stop him once he starts moving, he's got like super momentum or something

so who would win if they went at each other? I went on google and it doesn't look like they ever fought in the comics which seems like a huge fuckin missed opportunity but idk

wikerpedia says juggernaut moved the blob once

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
oh no rogue touched him and now she's rotund

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Magneto could move the blob, he could manipulate the hemogoblins in his blood cells.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I could move him to tears by singing

"fatty fatty two by four
can't fit through the bathroom door
so he poo poo upon the floor
so now his momma don't love him no more

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

if the blob loses his mutant powers, does he get like a million health complications

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everyone under the sun has beaten the blob by outsmarting him or bypassing his ability somehow. the really strong guys like hulk and juggernaut (and strong guy, once) just plain punch him out.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

im gaye posted:

if the blob loses his mutant powers, does he get like a million health complications

he lost them and is no longer a mutant. still fat.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I thought that mutation was congenital, you can't just lose a part of your genetic code halfway through life.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

notZaar posted:

I thought that mutation was congenital, you can't just lose a part of your genetic code halfway through life.

reality alteration. for a few years marvel was doing some neat stuff with the constantly increasing mutant population, making them be a subculture in their own right and not just a really strained metaphor for racism. then scarlet witch started in with the chaos magic and permanently depowered all but like 200 mutants. i think only 5 or so characters ever got it reversed, which obviously doesnt include the fat jobber no one likes.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

RandomFerret posted:

the blob's ability actually creates a gravity field that roots him to the ground around him. if you can lift like 9 cubic meters of asphalt + the blob himself, then no problem :spergin:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Kikka posted:

the blob's ability actually creates a gravity field that roots him to the ground around him. if you can lift like 9 cubic meters of asphalt + the blob himself, then no problem :spergin:

Wait, I thought it was a kind of hyper-adhesive he naturally secreted that he could control what it stuck to and make it stop sticking.

Then I remembered that it doesn't matter and who gives a poo poo

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I feel like Marvel made a huge (pun intended) mistake by making the Blob a bad guy. He would be more popular than Wolverine if the fatasses among the comic fan crowd had a hero they could identify with. Are there any other obese superheroes/villains out there?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I feel like Marvel made a huge (pun intended) mistake by making the Blob a bad guy. He would be more popular than Wolverine if the fatasses among the comic fan crowd had a hero they could identify with. Are there any other obese superheroes/villains out there?

Nobody wants to pretend to be a fat slob, don't be asinine.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ScratchAndSniff posted:

faith is a fairly new character in valiant comics. she is a big fat white girl who can fly and nothing else and she is active on social media.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CommissarRed posted:

oh no rogue touched him and now she's rotund

That doesn't explain the other fatties

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

notZaar posted:

Magneto could move the blob, he could manipulate the hemogoblins in his blood cells.

jokes on him for eating so many hemp goblin pies

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Serious Frolicking posted:

faith is a fairly new character in valiant comics. she is a big fat white girl who can fly and nothing else and she is active on social media.

faith is what you name a terminally ill baby or a two legged dog

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The blob is a moron. He's standing on Earth. So he's constantly moving so either A) his powers are bullshit or B) he doesn't understand how his powers work.

See also; planes, cars, hover rounds all also move the blob.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Zombie Boat posted:

The blob is a moron. He's standing on Earth. So he's constantly moving so either A) his powers are bullshit or B) he doesn't understand how his powers work.

See also; planes, cars, hover rounds all also move the blob.

hes actually constantly sliding forward because of the earths inability to move him, its why he cant sleep indoors

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
That checks out actually

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Serious Frolicking posted:

This is a dumb power, and what the gently caress is valiant comics? That isn't a real comic. Only marvel is real. If marvel had a fat hero who had the power to manipulate bacon or some poo poo it would be the most popular hero ever.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ScratchAndSniff posted:

This is a dumb power, and what the gently caress is valiant comics? That isn't a real comic. Only marvel is real. If marvel had a fat hero who had the power to manipulate bacon or some poo poo it would be the most popular hero ever.

archer and armstrong is valiant, and that is a great comic about a fundamentalist christian ninja and an immortal alcoholic going on adventures. i dont think ill ever actually bother checking if faith is any good or not, though.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

notZaar posted:

the blob is severely anemic

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Too bad marvel doesn't have a fat hero with a name like...the blob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

• Locked thread