Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Teddybear posted:

Since 1984.

Nope, it's the deadliest ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

emdash posted:

gently caress off

Yeah gently caress him for posting a fact. Not in MY D&D!

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

D1Sergo posted:

Conservatives are loving salivating right now and it's kind of pissing me off, I need to get off the internet :(

So the dude murdering 50 people didn't piss you off enough to get off the internet?

I mean if the guy who straight up slaughtered 50 people pisses you off less than Republicans trying to make hay out of this atrocity, you should have been just as pissed at Democrats for the inevitable hay they would have made out of a Trump supporter attacking this place on Latino Saturday (as somebody hopefully suggested was the case earlier in this very thread), right?

BEAR GRYLLZ fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jun 12, 2016

• Locked thread