Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Wasn't Wraith supposed to be ROM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Also, remember everyone's favorite waifu from the same time? FORERUNNER!!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm vacationing in Seattle this weekend, any good comic shops I need to check out?

I'm going to hang out here friday night if anyone wants to play boardgames with other internet nerds: http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moxboardinghouse.com%2Fballard%2F&h=HAQFcN3SY&s=1

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Nobby posted:

Golden Age in Pike Place Market is pretty neat. Cafe Mox has this game that was basically just a box with some styrofoam guns and cards where you essentially played Reservoir Dogs, and it was a complete blast. Can't remember the name though.

What the gently caress that sounds great!!!!!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I turned 40 today,which of you nerds are older than I?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
/\/\/\/\AWESOME!!!!

So I'm putting together my next major purchase spree for after I finish paying off this vacation. What's the hardcover situation for Aaron's Thor?

We have four volumes of God of Thunder, two volumes of pre-Secret War FosThor, and a single post Secret War Mighty Thor?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

His initial (Odinson) run is collected in two oversized HCs or four Prem HCs or 4 SCs.

What are they called? I don't see them on Amazon. If you ship books out and they're still in print, I'll order them from you in a few months

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Lot of wrong people in this thread, Jubilee is awesome.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
except for that costume. Ugly as gently caress.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I am shocked to see all these people defending the loving batmobile sections of Knight. I recently tried to play it again and just put it down after the first tank section in disgust.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate Sam and the only saving grace of him being on the avengers is that Kamala can't seem to stand him either.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Lol if you think American tv is going to adapt a story with a largely native cast. Although, I wished I lived in a world where that was possible

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I get my steak rubs and trades and Blu-rays from Amazon. So multiple shipments per month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
It only goes back to 2002 for me, but I've been ordering from Amazon since like 1998 or so. First listed order for me was Rami's Spider-Man box set

• Locked thread