Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
How are the bears in Japan closely related to North American grizzles? Did they cross over in bear boats or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Swan Curry posted:

what do you have to do for your punishment to be abandonment on bear mountain

Throw rocks at cars and a river, according to the story.
Can't really blame the parents here, only animals throw rocks.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Serious Frolicking posted:

it doesnt really matter if they make declaring war legal in japan again. despite their modern arsenal any place japan would be inclined to invade would push their poo poo in. the sdf is amazingly worthless.

Well I mean, you gotta have some kind of army. Every country needs a place to send their stupid rednecks.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Serious Frolicking posted:

japan has negative population growth. they dont need to send all their angry young men to war, as their toxic cultural institutions are doing a very good job of getting rid of all the young people already. plus, they loving hate the very idea of immigration, so without some huge changes they are ideologically opposed to japan is on an unstoppable downward spiral. they wont even let in immigrants to take care of their enormous and unwanted elderly population, to the extent that building robots to do that job is seen as a good idea.

but hey, the anime supply remains steady.

I hope Platinum Games will be okay.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
That kid just up and went on a hike to spite his dad, I probably would have done the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

Their really hosed up/violent comics and poo poo are apparently part of the reason why theyre not all running around murdering eachother. Something about the megaviolence being catharsis in a super docile and conformist society

We have super violent movies and rap music in USA and that doesn't stop us from violently murdering each other.

• Locked thread