Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

Actually a lasgun would work too.

no shooting a shield with a lasgun creates an enormous explosion that kills both of you thats why you need a crysknife smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Sheep-Goats posted:

IT's okay OP, no one actually cares

It's nice that people have been trained to make careposts about this stuff with their two thumbs and a furrowed brow though

I care deeply about the issues.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

no shooting a forcefield with a laser creates an enormous explosion that kills both of you thats why you need a crysknife smdh

uh, i dont think you really "get" the lapd.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

kiimo posted:

I have bad news.

well as long as it's only one or two it'll still go away quickly.

what I don't want is another 5+ victim shooting because those always trigger that stupid fake gun control discussion everywhere on the news and the internet, and that's tedious af

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Lime Tonics posted:

Hi I am from such and such news station can I used this in my report later, I will give you my station managers number.

https://twitter.com/haileybranson/status/738063877573742592

https://twitter.com/dylanlyons91/status/738061932008251392

https://twitter.com/FranNewsDeck/status/738068421049360385

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

loving vultures

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ah yeah, that's the stuff.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Dude is getting an MBA, he probably isn't even in the same building as anything interesting. And yet I am sure they can spin something out of straw

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Just
Been shot in the nuts. Twitter blowing up tho thx cbs nbc cnn fox

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dang, Tom blowin up with the babes on twitter

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Dude is getting an MBA, he probably isn't even in the same building as anything interesting. And yet I am sure they can spin something out of straw

He's probably in Anderson which is like almost a half mile from engineering 4

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

no shooting a shield with a lasgun creates an enormous explosion that kills both of you thats why you need a crysknife smdh

Yeah, obviously a good guy would have to sacrifice himself. That's how we got rid of Shaddam.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Gorman Thomas posted:

He's probably in Anderson which is like almost a half mile from engineering 4

Stay safe distant speck on horizon

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
bad times for all

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
USC >>>>> fUCLA

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
news stations running with the story that there are 4 shooters in 4 directions of campus despite the only source being an instagram comment

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
hosed up if true.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If this was USC it would just be a Wednesday.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Public schools and numbering their buidlings instead of naming them after obscenely rich donors is unamerican communism.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

pathetic little tramp posted:

news stations running with the story that there are 4 shooters in 4 directions of campus despite the only source being an instagram comment

I am surprised they are not sourcing reddit yet. Give it some time.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
anyone got a link to a cop feed?

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012
Report from live on the scene, from the dorms,: I'm fine, just okay, woke up to this, all of the doors are locked. everyone's freaking out.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Whelp BBC is reporting that the victims are dead, roll up roll up and come see the media circus

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
lol they just interviewed a Belgian exchange student who proceeded to horrify the interviewer by immediately dropping the F bomb

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mimir posted:

Report from live on the scene, from the dorms,: I'm fine, just okay, woke up to this, all of the doors are locked. everyone's freaking out, ask me any questions and I will answer, from the dorms, which are like half an hour away by foot.

Why are you such a goddamn nerd?

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

What a strange time to be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDBOwPORHGU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Mimir posted:

Report from live on the scene, from the dorms,: I'm fine, just okay, woke up to this, all of the doors are locked. everyone's freaking out.

Hi I'm with Fox 24. Can I use this quote on the broadcast? Can you see the shooter?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Mimir posted:

find where the shooter is and go there, get some shell casings to sell on ebay

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
this situation will not be resolved until I go on twitter and make an open statement urging everybody in the area to stay safe

brb

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
There is shooting in the math/sciences building.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Mimir posted:

Stay safe faculty ghost

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I don't care as much as I thought I would when I posted this. Just gonna grab lunch and shop at Costco.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
anyone got vid of the guy from Belgium saying he didnt know what the gently caress was going on, on live TV?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i wonder if all the justice warriors at ucla are feeling just terrible for the shooter

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Helicopter live shot on CNN shows 452736482343 cops everywhere. Groups of 10~15 swarming.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Do it ironically posted:

i wonder if all the justice warriors at ucla are feeling just terrible for the shooter

good post

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

Did Milo have anything to do with this

The shooter is a progressive?

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Grem posted:

I don't care as much as I thought I would when I posted this. Just gonna grab lunch and shop at Costco.

Stay safe at Costco, you could die there too. Or anywhere really.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Mimir posted:

Did you actually just wake up, see that some poo poo is going on, and immediately log onto to SA to see if there is a thread about it? Please say yes.

It's what I'd have done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Immortan posted:

The shooter is a progressive?

low body count, im gonna go with angsty white guy

• Locked thread