Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

ANTHOSPREE SHOOTANO HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A guy in my highschool's little brother tried to kill his teacher in 7th grade for getting a "B". He pulled the trigger and the gun actually jammed. He was "reformed" and graduated from a public school. Last I heard he was fine.

Of course that was pre-Columbine.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

https://twitter.com/ReporterClaudia/status/738144037698306048

Gotta be Asian right?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol what kind of epic bitch shoots someone over grades. waa waa I got a c- waa waa mom is gonna beat me

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
as someone who is responsible for giving ucla students grades that is very disconcerting.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

as someone who is responsible for giving ucla students grades that is very disconcerting.

Yeah seriously. I teach undergrads and jesus loving chirst I gave you a D because you bombed a midterm and then the final and didn't turn in half the homework. Deal with it kid.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Kind of puts those weird super-long negative evals that come along every so often into perspective.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

apab

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Bip Roberts posted:

lol what kind of epic bitch shoots someone over grades. waa waa I got a c- waa waa mom is gonna beat me

He shot his Professor over a C- in gender studies.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

pathetic little tramp posted:

holy poo poo i found the shooter's tumblr and....

Travis Retriever you son of a bitch, you've tickled one pupper too many!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

Looks like that prof got tr*ggered!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol that dumbshit should have spent more time studying and less time murdering

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Parallax Scroll posted:

lol that dumbshit should have spent more time studying and less time murdering

Discovering that studying & going into debt for a worthless liberal arts degree was the tipping point.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The news said it was in the engineering section.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Time to make college easier again

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

still better than me at overwatch

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

social vegan posted:

still better than me at overwatch

honestly you're doing pretty good at life if you get a 1:1 K:D

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

argondamn posted:

honestly you're doing pretty good at life if you get a 1:1 K:D

That kid got a 2:1 so good on him.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol what kinda retard goes to ucla to learn how to drive a train

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Bip Roberts posted:

That kid got a 2:1 so good on him.

0-0 you lose a kill if you kill yourself.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

have u ever been to UCLA lol

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

https://webcache.googleusercontent....n&ct=clnk&gl=us

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

quote:

bill maher still looks so cool

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
So whats the longterm environment like on a college campus after a shooting occurs there?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I had a couple friends that were at VA Tech when all that poo poo happened and from what they saw I'd say at least one candlelight vigil and a strong sense of paranoia until most of the student body wasn't there when it went down.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

not a shooting but when i was in college some nerd got run over crossing the street drunk in the middle of the night

everyone got all emotional and there were vigils and little monuments and bake sales to raise money for his family

i can't imagine how all those delicate little hearts could have handled a shooting

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
sorry your kid died heres $36 we got from selling muffins

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tuxedo Gin posted:

not a shooting but when i was in college some nerd got run over crossing the street drunk in the middle of the night

everyone got all emotional and there were vigils and little monuments and bake sales to raise money for his family

i can't imagine how all those delicate little hearts could have handled a shooting

millenials so goddam lazy the only way you can get them to do any work is to kill one of them off :jerkbag:

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

Immortan posted:

So whats the longterm environment like on a college campus after a shooting occurs there?

People throwing firecrackers and M80s, bursting into rooms and then quickly reaching into a backpack to take out things, exiting the building and running to a car while screaming, only acknowledging others to yell, "OH GOD, RUN!" You know, standard hijinks.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

quote:

stay away from this guy.

quote:

Here’s a picture of the guy.

quote:

I was this guy’s

quote:

Stay away from this sick guy.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Looks like William Klug broke the code code and got got.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

holy poo poo i found the shooter's tumblr and....

don't dox me

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

no shooting a shield with a lasgun creates an enormous explosion that kills both of you thats why you need a crysknife smdh

Look at these losers that dont have the balls to rub sand trout all over their bodies and wait a few thousand years.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I might care if LA wasn't the place to go to have your soul die and your brain rotted. Everyone I talk to from that awful hell hole doesn't speak like a normal human being and generally are pretty loving stupid.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So the media is saying that the shooter at UCLA killed someone in Minnesota that they just discovered yesterday after the killing on campus. Apparently the shooter had a "kill list".

http://www.startribune.com/woman-shot-dead-in-brooklyn-park-death-linked-to-ucla-shooting/381659331/#1

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm beginning to suspect that this guy isn't all that great

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Furious Mittens posted:

So the media is saying that the shooter at UCLA killed someone in Minnesota that they just discovered yesterday after the killing on campus. Apparently the shooter had a "kill list".

http://www.startribune.com/woman-shot-dead-in-brooklyn-park-death-linked-to-ucla-shooting/381659331/#1

wonder how many more he got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227320002_Finite-element_simulation_of_firearm_damage_to_the_human_cranium_Comput_Mech

SpOooooooOooky

• Locked thread