Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mimir
Nov 26, 2012
Report from live on the scene, from the dorms,: I'm fine, just okay, woke up to this, all of the doors are locked. everyone's freaking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

Did you actually just wake up, see that some poo poo is going on, and immediately log onto to SA to see if there is a thread about it? Please say yes.

It's what I'd have done.

No, I poked around for about an hour, got updated, let everyone know I was safe, and as things calmed down and continue to happen I checked SA for the relevant, timely, and accurate information I have come to expect. Nobody's going anywhere for a while.

I can't give interviews to local news media without the permission of my editor.

• Locked thread